What are your Favorite cars?

Well what are they?

My personal favorites (these are realistic cars, not ferraris and things like that):

RSX and Integra Type R
Mazda MP3 (Fell in love with it this weekend)
Skyline GTR (R34)
Mazda RX 7

Many others but those are my top choices. How about you guys?

FINALLY SOMEONE RESPONDS! This board is really slow but oh well.

Miata? I don't know but if you like it. The new M3 engine is AMAZING but I don't really like the styling.

My choices:

Any vintage Porsche 911 Turbo...My ultimate dream car.

The more affordable variety:

First gen Miata
First gen RX-7
Datsun 510 and/or 510 wagon (the original sport sedan/wagon)
Datsun 2000 roadster
Toyota Celica All Trac
BMW 2002 Tii
Porsche 914

The list simply goes on and on...I don't want to take up the whole thing.

I've got to go European.
Audi S8
BMW M3
Audi TT Quatro
Then the little bit more affordable,
RX-8
Corvette Z06,...Best Corvette ever made!
But of course mine now, the yellow MP3! :D

Favorite cars that are/were available in the US are:
Mazda RX7
Subaru WRX
Toyota Supra TT
Mazda MP3
Camaro SS
Mazda Miata w/flyin miata Turbo Kit

Not available in the US
F1 McLaren
R34 Skyline GT-R V-Spec (being replaced by the R35)
Subaru WRX STi
Lotus Exige
Lotus Motorsport Elise
Subaru Legacy B4 RSK Twin Turbo

i would have to say

1. Ferrari F50
2. Audi S6
3. Dahlback Racing's VW Golf
4. AMG E55 Sedan
5. Mazda MP3

my favorite cars.

1. Blue Audi S4 (4 door bright blue like mp3)
2.S55 amg benz
3. bmw m3 (bright green with green interor)
4. Blue is300 with sport pakage 17"wheels
5. SLK320 Bright red. sport pakage
6. Blue MP3 140hp :mad:

You know, it's kinda pointless to ask this because everybody knows where the good stuff lies and so we all pick the same favorite cars.. but.. here's stuff I like.. for various reasons.

Of course I love my MP3. He's my baby. ^o^

One of my favorites is my mom's '86 Fiero GT. It's cool. ^_^

I like VW's too, Jettas and Passats..

Everybody likes Skylines, RX-7s, etc..

The uh.. 2001 Tiburon style I guess? I dunno, it's the current one but not the newest one if that makes any sense. I freaking love these cars. Yep.

Any Integra is good too. The louder the better.

I like OLD RX-7s too. ^_^;;;

And.. let's see..

Just about any really old classic muscle car.. old GTOs and Mustangs and Corvettes.. there are too many of the new things floating around for me to give them any credit..

MR2s are l337..

And the first car I really ever remember wanting was one of those lime green Neons when they first came out. Does anybody remember those? With the "Hi" commercials? Hehe.. they were cool.

But this is just me rambling so I'll go now bye.

You know shawn, I used to respect you. I would say things like, "She is cool, she is into cars." But now you went and said you like Volkswagens. You really shouldn't have said that.

JK... It's alright. If you like ugly cars, it's ok. The truth is that I can't stand VWs. I don't think I will go into it here. I will just say I hate VWs.

By the way. Good luck at autocross. Kick some ass and take some pictures.

Honda vs VW. LOL It happens all the time, I wonder why they always hate each other so much. :D :D :D

I don't think it is honda vs. VW, I think it is just initialRES vs VW. I really can't stand those cars. They don't look good, and they seem so girly. That might sound bad but 90% of the girls I know would LOVE to have a VW jetta or something, which I don't understand. Those cars look like boxes on wheels. Nothing special to them. I really can't explain this hatred but I do hate them. I usually tell people that I respect all cars even if I don't like them, Except VWs. I don't like or respect those.

FOR ANY OF YOU VW FANS OUT THERE::::: DO NOT TAKE OFFENSE. THIS IS MY OPINION AND NOTHING ELSE. CONGRATULATIONS ON THE PURCHASE OF YOUR BOX ON WHEELS. I'M SURE YOU BOUGHT IT FOR A REASON.

The new VW's aren't nearly as boxy as the classic Volvo of the 80's until about late 90's....That's a box, especially the wagon...I loved the BTCC Volvo wagon that was out there in the mid-90s..

Apexisutd:

I thought the Lotus Elise type cars were only here as off-road use only?? The only street legal Lotus that has been around was the Esprit.

At least I didn't say I liked Echos.

And I don't. o.o;

And if you think VWs are girly cars it's okay for me to like them right? ^_^

I guess it is ok if you like them shawn but come on. You know about cars, and when you know about cars you should know not to like VWs. They are more curved now but VWs still look like crap. The thing I hate is how everyone wants a GERMAN car. GERMAN engineering. You know what, it sucks. Those cars don't last that long, they don't look that good, and it is rare that you see an extremely fast VW. They weigh too much and they are made for cruising around town like a BMW. I'll take my honda over those german cars any day.

I like my Integra!
WAAAAAAAAAAAA PFFFT WAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Turbos rock!

Other than that gotta go R34 Skyline all the way. Skylines may just be the best sports cars ever. There is a company importing them and converting them to American emissions and selling them, too bad the R34's are like $85K from them :(

I would have to say the car I wanted soooooooo bad before I got this one is a Mitsubishi 3000 GT VR4. I wanted the 95 model (the last year w/ active aero) but they are impossible to find!!! Wanted the pearl white one bad!!! I looked for like 2 years but nobody wanted to give it up!!! I wouldn't have either but I'm glad I got my MP3!! :D When we get some hp in these things guys people r gonna be crying over it!!

you know what cars are also cool? Buick Grand nationals. You want a sick turbo car, that is one of the most amazing cars I have ever seen. SO FAST! They are pretty ugly but who cares what they look like because when they fly past you, there's no time to notice it's looks.

I gotta say my favorite cars are:

3000GT VR4
Skyline R34
Nsx Type R(only Honda I would ever own)
3rd Gen RX-7
and of course a Viper

I don't like VW's either but when it comes down to it German cars are pretty good. When most people think of german cars they think of VW's, truth is when you look around you're liable to see a Benz driving down the road that is 15+ years old.

My fav's
lancer evolution 5-7
r33 and r34 skyline
3rd gen rx-7
my friends 777rwhp SUPRA! w/19inch hre's
Nissan sylvia
miatas

As for my all time favorite
1962 250 gto Ferrari

Back