I am NOT a gay speed racer

Status
Not open for further replies.

LinuxRacr

Contributor
:
2001 Mazda MP3
I am looking for the guy in Houston so I can "meet up" with you. Please email me back.
I beat my girlfriend because I have no self control so I am looking for that manly type of love.

Guys,
This post is total bulls***!!! I left cause my girl pissed me off, and was still logged in. THIS was her revenge on me. Please dissregard. I am as straight as an arrow. :mad:

[ 11-26-2001: Message edited by: Linuxninja ]

[ 11-30-2001: Message edited by: Linuxninja ]

Guys,

This post is total bulls***!!! I left cause my girl pissed me off, and was still logged in. THIS was her revenge on me. Please dissregaurd. I am as straight as an arrow. :mad:

This s*** is still out here? I've had almost a week to laugh this s*** off. I hope everyon else finds this s*** funny. NEVER phuck with a psycho chick!

well, i wanted to delete it
but i alreead moved it and
i am no mod in here....
so for right now, let's keep
it at the top so all can see it :p
just kidding!

I'll post so that it moves to the top again...LOL..

No, I'm sure almost every guy has pyscho chic stories. And you just haven't lived (as a guy) until you have at least one psycho chic story that you lived through.

But, can anyone beat this:

"She was sitting in the bushes outside my window, naked, at midnight with night vision goggles watching birds..." Well, that's what she said she was doing at any rate...

I don't know if this beats yours or not Chris, but I once had an ex-girlfried climb a three story apartment building, and stand on a 3" ledge and try to kick the window in of my girlfriends apartment. Then I started going back out with her after that. I don't know who's crazier, her or me.

This same chick that I am with, a few years back, sent a virus to I.T.T Institue where I was attending school and took out the lab, she also egged the inside and outside of my 86 Camero, not to mention the chocolate syrup! She is still a pycho chick.

[ 12-06-2001: Message edited by: Linuxninja ]

Update!!

Last Wed. (12/12/2001) the psycho chick returned. To make a long story short I told her that my borther invited me on trip to Austin. She automatically thinks I am up to no good (No Trust!) After arguing for a while, me and my daughter go to my brother's place. She comes over demanding the baby. I tell her I am spending time with the baby, and refuse, so she calls the cops! The cops don't get involved in s*** like this. Anyway, she starts bumping my car to make the alarm go off. Anywayz, the cops make her leave caus my brother counter-called the cops on her. She goes home and cuts my DSL lines, cuts out a picture of my, and taped it to my computer monitor with writing over my face (sounds like cult s*** huh!). I had enough! I grabbed all my s*** and moved it to my parents. Any way, she tried to have me and nt brother arrested when I was trying to change the locks because she hurt herself busting in the door, and blamed it on my brother. Guys and gals, DO NOT MOVE IN WITH ANYONE UNTIL MARRIED! Texas has a phucked up all law that states that if anyone lives with you for more than 30 days, what's yours is theirs, and if they get beligerant on you ass, there ain't s*** you can do. Having a kid makes things worse. The NOS kit may take longer to get now because of child support!! :mad:

Dang, 30 days and you are already considered "common law" married? Sucks to be you bro, it sounds like your gonna need a divorce lawyer to get this settled...

You guys really have it bad. I have never been with a girl that bad. I feel sorry for you. I think I will keep my car, she never calls the cops on me.

Really ****** up when someone tries to use your child to get back at you. What a loveless display! :(

"DO NOT MOVE IN WITH ANYONE UNTIL MARRIED!"

Amen.

So what's the deal with you and her? You have a kid together? How long were you together? What kind of virus did she send in..comptuer or real?

There are always two sides to a story.

Thecar I messed up, I bought for him. He didn't have any money.

He wrecked his mom's car.

This is the bottom line, when Linux has a hobby, he spends his life on it and ignores other responsibilities and I end up paying for things. He forgets important stuff, stuff I guess he doesn't seem important, like b-days. So in turn, I get all crazy because I believe he doesn't care enough to buy me something. It's kind of superficial but it just says,"Hey I care enough to have thought about you."

Yeah, we have a child together, I thought it was the right thing to do to get married, but I needed to finish college before that. I guess he has no Christian values or something.

The reason I moved in with him is because my parents had kicked me out because I was pregnant.

He really helped me out there when I needed it.

Things just turned bad when I had to work two jobs, go to school, and care for our child.

I try to be responsible, make ends meet while he has enough money to play with his car. I guess I am just a hater. I can't buy anything for myself and feel jealous he has money to play with. Although he has bought stuff he can not afford and borrows money from me. I should not let him borrow money again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back