Pics of a RennTech CLK... N'Joy

APEXistud

:
1990 Mazda Miata
This guy who works at the I work for has a butt load of cars. 2 of which are 1 of a kind. This is one of them, I know it looks like your average CLK, but this one has a 6-speed tranny, has been bored and stroke, titanium rods, the works. here are a couple of shots we snapped at work today.
8132005-a05f-01E00280-.jpg

8132451-6e66-028001E0-.jpg

I would post more pics, but I don't want to clutter the board as these images may not be 56k friendly. You can see them all on my clubphoto page. see the SIG

His other car is a TECHART Porsche that put out about 567 to the wheels. Subywan was lucky enough to get a ride in it. We'll get some pics of that pretty soon I hope. Seeing these cars in person gives me a whole new appreciation for them. :D

For the rest of the pics in my clubphoto album, click the link in my SIG. I'll be updating it regularly, so check it every now and then.

You know, I bet that engine has alot of work but I really can't stand it when companies cover up the engine like that. I like the way that our engines show all the wires and other stuff under the hood. When I see the engine all covered it gives the impression that they don't want us working on our own cars. They try to hide everything and make it look pretty but what they are really doing is making their consumers ignorant about the machine they are driving. It seems many cars are doing that covering up s*** now. I wish they wouldn't.

Actually, I wouldn't want to attempt working on this car myself. Now a Honda, Mazda, Nissan, that's a different story. I still wish I could get my MP3 engine cover in Carbon Fiber. :D

Back