Attn StevenC

TightMP3

Attn Steven C,
Alright asshole....why would anyone put anything on there car, you must have a brain no bigger than your nuts. I will go on and tell you why i put that s*** on my car is because i like it, and to make you jealous. Oh by the way did you ever get your MP3????? IF so lets see your pix.... Just about every comment i have seen you leave has been rude. You dont see me talking about your car, oh my bad you dont have one. Im just saying why put down anyones ideas, you are the only person that i have heard say they didnt like the stickers so you head must be really far up your ass. Get a clue, be nice and enjoy the site. What a joke it is to have you on here.....
:eek:

TightMP3: hahahah, thats funny. Just relax and dont get your panties in a bunch.

The only stickers I like are the OEM ones and the ones I put up w/ are sponser ones. Besides those, why do you need them for??? Oh and btw, Im not jealous. ;)

I really like the MP3 and was thinking about getting one, but after thinking about it I decided I dont need another car. I have a beater to drive to work and the ITR for weekends.

Oh and I do like this site. :D

Back