I came across an arrogant P5 owner last night!!!

mazdamp3_18

:
06 gti, 06 evo IX
I was driving my dads Saab 9-5 wagon and a midnight blue P5 passed me so i sped up and we came to a light and he had exhaust and chrome wheels. i rolled down my window and said "nice car, ive got a yellow mp3" and he just blurted you my car would kick your cars ass. i was like wtf what a prick. so im gonna drive my car around where he lives and im going to try and find him and prove him wrong. I never thought i would be pissed off at another Protege owner but i dont like people like him.
I just thought that i would let everyone know about this.

Chris

That person may have been a hater due to the fact that you said you had a MP3. They may have thought that you were arrogant? Not a mind reader here. :cool:

To MazdaMP, I hope you will smile to me if we meet in Houston's road...mine is blue! :)

And to mazda mp3_18: Don't care what he said...the truth is always truth, unless he did something under the hood. :D

I raced a silver P5 here and I had him by a car lenght, and it had an exhaust and intake. so you can definitly take him on. ;)

cbcbd...WTF are you doing? Is this a new form of post whoring? Digging up old threads & just asking some ? or making some comment when it doesn't concern you at all. (jerkit)

Just thought it'd be fun to see what was going on back then. How is it any different then actually going to a thread posted last week and responding to it today or going to a thread posted yesterday and responding to it today?

"making some comment when it doesn't concern you at all"

Yes, because everyone on this forum only posts threads that are only meant to be responded to by people who are directly affected by it... and people in turn only post in threads when it directly concerns them. (jerkit)

"I strive for a loving and accepting environment where people can post their 666th post without feeling afraid of the fear it may cause to sensitive members of the board. This is a thread where you can share the joy and comraderie of reaching that satanic number and not be judged,

"Hey, you worship the devil now? Dude! :wtf:"
"No, ass, I just reached my 666 post, that's all - I am not an animal!!!"

Scenes such as this can cause unrest, depression, and excessive listening to pop music. Here at "The Omen Post" you can feel good about reaching that 666th post and move past it without feeling like you've inadvertently entered the 5th ring of hell and EVERYBODY knows it. (laugh)"

http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43825

I accidentally deleted the screen shot but still, you get the point. Resurrect this thread for me. :D

Last edited:
Cool...I remember that thread. Just the thought of Damian's (sp?) creepy-ass in that film scares me.

BTW, Satan Rules!

:D Good times, good times....

That is a creepy movie. I still like the Damien character they had on South Park that one time though. "Rectus, dominus, cheesy poofs!" (laugh)

Back