Ummmm.......Who is the 12 year old in all this???

Okay, you guys decide for yourself, here is my one and only comment, but this guy somehow comes to the conclusion that Im the 12 year old in all this.hhhmmm.I just wont understand people sometimes!!
Originally posted by subywan-kenobi:
<STRONG> That you are not an expert is obvious from your post. Am I the only one who is gonna call BS on this claim??</STRONG>
Now, somehow that warranted all this:
Originally posted by NC_MP3:
<STRONG>Nah, somebody doesn't like bulls*** flamers who pretend to know what they are talking about I seem to have shut him up hehe.</STRONG>
You wish my friend! Im sorry, but I have many boards to tend to in my limited free time. MY time isnt spent giving misleading information to thousands across the internet and I sometimes feel like yelling at the def, yes you, is really useless. However, this is one occasion where I have decided to take time out of my schedule specifically for it.

Not only that, but you obviously dont have a clue as to what flaming is. Its people like you that toss that word out anytime someone disagrees with your opinion. Just plain silly if you ask me, but call it what you will. Last time I checked this is a message board where people are aloud to disagree with one another in a civilized arena.
<STRONG>Yes I have an attitude, and I only let it show when people like suby-wondickhead push me. </STRONG>
Did mommy and daddy teach you that one??
<STRONG>Why the hell you gotta start s*** for? Did I start anything with you? If you don't believe me then read the post and mind your own buissness. </STRONG>
Starting s***?? Ummm.okay!! Start ****?? I questioned your unproven (at the time), dyno #s. Last time I checked, this is America and we are ALL aloud to disgree, yes even with you!! Just another FYI, this may be a private message board owned by Enry or whomever else, but it is on a public means of communication so when you post, you make it mine and everyone elses businessdeal with it!!
<STRONG>Your roomate on the other hand, is a ******* dick. If someone were to come up to me and make a comment like that I would put them on their ass, so I am not gonna take it on a message board either. </STRONG>
But you cant, so dont cry about it!!
<STRONG>What kinda kit was that? A $1000 POS kit that someone like you put together in their garage? </STRONG>
Ahhh.technical expertise at its best!! In reference to the TD05-18G for a GSR that puts out 255 whp.its a Greddy kit smart guy..so ummm..yeah, if you think Greddy is a piece of ****.
<STRONG>Looks like the only thing you have seen is the ass end of cars when they beat your sorry ass cause you obviously don't know what you are talking about. </STRONG>
That one really hurt my feelings!!
<STRONG>Meet me on the street and you will find out the hard way what my Integra can do. Don't make posts when you don't know what you're talking about. </STRONG>
From the way you act, I think maybe the playground or perhaps the sandbox would suit you better.
<STRONG>I got something for that wagon there, its the same color too. </STRONG>
Wow..you have a blue S4.oh no wait, a blue Z06!! You better be packing more than that little LS to the table with challenges like that!!
<STRONG>I didn't start s***, so when your roomate starts s*** with me, yes I am gonna defend myself to the end. </STRONG>
Damn man, the end?? This is hardly life or death bro, nevertheless that statement at least was good for a laugh!!
<STRONG>Sorry man, but your lack of knowledge and flaming me before you even make an effort to look at the facts has lost my respect. Stop thinking you know it all and actually do some research before you post a flame. </STRONG>
Damn, your respect is all I was aiming to get by registering on this board. How ever can I get it back oh great boosted one?? Hahaha.Research has been done long ago man. If there is one thing I do do, its think before I post cuz I see posts like yours listed here to serve as a reminder of how not to act on a message board where your words are the only representation of what kind of person you are.
<STRONG>If he apologizes and recognizes the fact that he was wrong then I will stop giving him s***. Until then I am gonna give him s*** and disrespect him. </STRONG>
Keep on giving man cuz we all know youre full of it. You will get no such apology man. I didnt resort to name-calling, personal attacks, or the likes. I perhaps gave a little harmless sarcasm in my opening statement, but had I known you were gonna get all butt-hurt, I wouldnt have.
Originally posted by SanFranMP3:
<STRONG>Somebody took a post a little too seriously, I think. </STRONG>
Tell me about it!!

Let me ask once againwho is the 12 year old here?? I think you guys can figure it out. I think there are few things worse than people who have to swear on message boards when its directed at others. Is that what it takes for you to get your message across?? Hmmm.guess when youve been with the Honda crowd for too long..you cant expect too much!!

Dont worry NC_MP3, your tech lesson is coming up next!! Give me 20 minutes.

[ 11-14-2001: Message edited by: subywan-kenobi ]

Honestly to say you are cause your making new posts and trying to be right when you aint give it up and practice reviewing your books mr. Rescuer i think you see a red flag somewhere when there isn't so SHUT THE H*** UP.

Well, I expected that from you triton considering you were holding his hand through all this. He went through all the trouble to kiss Apexi's @$$ cuz he is a moderator and talk about how wrong I was, but if he actually looked at all his posts, maybe he will see who is in the wrong here.

Hahaha. Look who keeps making threads? Between you and Apexi you started what, 3? 4? new threads on something that these people don't wanna hear about? How many did I start? NONE!

Oh, and I could give a flying **** if Apexi is a moderator or not. I said what I said cause it is true, he is a cool guy who has always treated others with respect (except for his stupid post about me) and when it comes time to point out something, he does it in a nice way. It is this attitude that got him the moderator spot in the first place.

You? You are a dick. You could have simply said, I am sorry, but I think you are wrong about so and so, because.....

But no, you decide to act like you know it all and start a fight.

One more question, do you not use the KY when your being ****** in the ass? Is that why you're so uptight?

And yes I realize that is childish but guess what, I aint gonna stop till you stop, or until enry gets pissed and kicks me off hehe.

Dame dont feel like reading all of that s*** :p

-----------------------------
<embed src="http://autogts.homestead.com/files/movie1.swf" quality=high pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="90"></embed>

Stupid immature males can't learn to keep their testosterone out of their posts.

Suby, I don't feel like going through all the other junk that you and NPC or whatever said to each other, but you're just starting stuff up again by posting what you posted. Please, honestly, and when I say this, I'm addressing EVERYBODY who comes to the board:
Don't start stuff like this.

This is a board for MP3s.. and MP3 drivers.. and improving on the MP3.. and seeking help for the MP3..

It's not a pissing contest.. so all of ya.. grow up a bit.

I'm pretty sure I'm the youngest on the board (16, yep). I see that Suby said that "this is hardly life or death," but he's just dragging it out more.. totally uncalled for..

But I'm bored with writing now.. yep..

So just keep yourselves in line.

Just got the chanceto read this post, but if you look at the posts, you see that NC was the first one to pop off. I called him out on his misinformation and he lashed out at me and Suby for it. I have nothing against letting people post, nor do have anything against people posting factual information. But it's broad generalization of information that really gives people a false impression on that facts.

In other words, don't post things unless you know what you're talking about. Being that I've seen a lot of turbo'd cars, I am consider myself to know a thing or 2 about them. And I know what kind of numbers are expected from certain mods and turbo kits and such. When people speak on a turbo kit for example, they shouldn't look at 1 result and immediately expect all the results on all the cars that use that kit to be the same. That's all I was trying to explain to NC and other people. And that is the honest to god truth.

You should view dyno results and base their numbers off their consistancy. Not base everything off of a single run. Now, you can view my post any way you want to and take from it what you will. But if I come across like an arse whole I'm sorry. I'm just doing my job as a moderator to stop all misinformation on this board. So people wont get the wrong impression when looking into modding their cars. :D

Can't we all just be friends? I don't know what history you guys have but this is rediculous. Just don't read each other's posts or something. sheesh....

MY GOD!!! Can't believe I read most of this bulls*** thread before looking at the date of post. HAHA

Back