Another MP3 spotted in Kingwood!

About an hour ago, I saw another laser blue mica MP3. THIS IS NUTS! It can't be shawn or heiko because they are both out of town. Who could this mystery MP3 driver be?

did it have a custom licence plate named "Tor***o" (hell, i won't post the whole plate...!)....furthermore, why u post my real name?

I didn't have time to look at the plate. And sorry for posting your name. I didn't know it was a secret. Anyhow, no one would know it was you if you didn't say that. They would just think it is some other guy I know. Don't worry though. I won't say it again, your name is safe with me.

I was talking to a friend of mine just a minute ago and he says he saw an MP3 at Sonic. MP-san, you been at Sonic lately?

OH YEAHH, I COME HOME TOMORROW, WOOH!

Well it is 6AM friday morning. I am about to leave for St. Louis. 12 hour drive and I am so tired. Hopefully I will be able to read the posts and find out who this MP3 guy is. I would have followed him but there was tons of traffic and he was going the other way. Anyhow, when I get back there will be plenty of goodies for Padme. I can't wait. Talk to you later everyone.

Latest posts

Back