Married????

freekwonder

Contributor
:
Datsun 510/Nissan Frontier
i was just wondering how many people on this board are married or close to being married
Im 23 and will be married for 3 years strong on Januray 23rd (yes i actually remembered it) and i have a 1 1/2 year old son. just wondering if i am the only whipped, no nuts, broke guy on this board. plus im board.

I'm 23 and have been married for a year and a month now. I don't have any kids yet, I'm waiting until after college. My wife is so cheap, therefore there is more money for me. But she still doesn't let me spend much money on my car. She thinks it's a waste. Little does she know huh. She's coming around though, she's starting to really like my MP3.

my wife wasnt really into cars when we first meet, but shes come around now she loves pointing our rice mobiles to me on the road. and she loves the MP3

hmm, married, no I am not. Thank God. I am only 19. I am broke as it is but when I get money, about 99.999% of it goes to my car so I don't think there are many women out there that would put up with something like that. I think I will end up living in a two room apartment with a 4 car garage. Who needs kids when you have cars?

im engaged...for about 2 weeks now. not really setting a date seeing as we're not finishe with college yet. but have been together for 3 years this coming Feb. she too understands my love for cars, and it has rubbed off on her. although the MP3 is technically *her* car, she knows what i want to do and totally approves of it. oh yeah, im also broke, no nuts, and whipped...lol

Holy crap...Im 22 and all your young 20 year olds getting married scares the crap outta me...I cant even find a girl that is ******* normal right now...All im getting is the single-one night stand crap...Trust me I try for relationships with girls but their so damn immature....to hell with it I love my car, she treats me well...If a car could give sex, we wouldnt even need a woman :D

Hell yeah, Res-san! Sounds like the way to go. But as for me, I'm only gonna need a one-car garage.. my MP3's the one and only for me!

And Kurt.. sure we're immature. Hahaha!

But getting married, I dunno. Commitment doesn't seem like anything I'd ever be able to do (except with my car..) so I guess if I did get married, it'd have to be to a guy who was equally attached to their car.. hmm.. maybe when I go off to college I'll fall for some guy with a crazy ricey sort of car.. haha, sounds like something I'd do. Ah well.

I am not married due to technical difficulties with my current relationship. Read the post in the off topic forums "I am NOT a gay speed racer," to get a better idea of what I have had to put up with. Psycho chicks will definitely put a cramp on your style!!!

25, married for 7 years, YES, i got married at 18. YES it was stupid. BUT, YES, she was the right one. We just shoulda waited. Oh well. We have 3 kids. :D

Well yes girls are immature but i can admit so are us guys sometimes!
Rx7girly, trust me its not that hard to find a guy into cars, its much harder to find "decent" car girls! :D

Im 19, turning 20 January 15th, and I have been engaged for 1 year and 4 days. Getting married on June1st, 2002, so Ill let ya know how the marrige thing is then!

22 not married in college and work full time so there is no time when i work i get off i sleep wash the car and race on the weekendz then see some girlz... :eek:

Back