Just needed to vent a little....

APEXistud

:
1990 Mazda Miata
Took my ex to some dealerships today to look for cars for her. While we were out I decided to stop buy the local Mazda dealership. So, I'm chillin with my ex checking out some Miata's when a salesman approaches and ask if I have plans for the MP3 aftermarket wise. "Of couse I do", I answered, then proceeded to tell him how the aftermarket hasn't really developed yet. This guy then cuts me off in the middle of me speaking, (a big time no no) and tries to tell me that there's some website that has a ton of parts for the MP3 already. He couldn't for the life of him :rolleyes:, remember what the site was called though. Of course I'm thinking BULLSHI*. If there was a site I, or one of you guys definately would have heard something by now.

So then I tell him how the parts that are out cost quite a bit of money. Parts like the Headers, LSD, Intake Manifold for the P5 croud, stuff like that. Then the fugger cuts me off again and say "no they should be around the same price of Civic parts" By this point, I'm fed up and instead of acting like a Yankees fan after watching the World Series. I decided to just leave and let him feel like he knows a lot about the MP3. All this info came from a guy who owns a damn 99 Toyota Corola. :mad:

I wouldve told him by that point to f*** off! What do you care you aint buying a car off him....I wouldve told him that youre the one with the car and happen to have researched a lot more about the car than he damn well knows...Mightve also handed him the address to this website and told him to read the forums if he really wanted to learn about the car...then tell him to cram it!

Back