New PS2 games that kickass

Y

YellowMP3#1237

Hey, anyone play Tony Hawk 3, Grand Theft Auto 3, or Ace Combat 4 for PS2 yet? THey are awesome as s*** games! I am about 50% through GTA3, and almost beat AC4. I'm on the airport level with my first skater on THPS3.

I recommend renting all of these games (at least). If you can, run to the store and buy all three, they are worth every penny!

i am still waiting for the price to drop before i even buy PS2.......I want it soo bad, but can't afford it right now!!

I have played Tony Hawk on regular PS, and it was cool there!!!!!!!!!
Can't imagine what it would be like on PS2..

GTA3 is apparently ******* cool. Like really cool. It (almost) makes me wish I had a console (any console).

Yeah dood....GTA3 is ******* awesome!!!!!! Imagine the older GTA's but in 3D and 3rd person perspective. You can go around killing ppl or jacking cars....and you can even pick up hookers and **** them in a dark alley!! (the car shakes up and down and you gain health). They have a snipe rifle, and tank you can jack too. Its soo friggin awesome :p!

And tony hawk 3 is badas too...i got a damn blister on my finger from bustin out too many moves :(.

Back