My car officially sucks....

Tonight I went to the drag strip (1/8 mile) to race my friend with a 3000GT (DOHC 220 HP). Well we race once, and I get the best jump of my life. It was absolutely amazing. Off the jump alone I pulled about 3 car lengths but after that he pulled hard. As we crossed the line, it was extremely close. I am not sure who won, but I think he did by about half a car length. Well so we go back and get back in line and have to wait for some really powerful cars to run some special race.

While we are waiting, I turn off my car. Well when those cars finish I go to turn on my car and it just clicks. Really fast clicking. s***. So I push it back and we tried to figure it out but no one knew exactly what it was. Alternator, distributor, starter...etc. So I call a tow truck and get in my car to listen to the radio and the radio dies. So we jump my car and it starts fine. I was able to drive home but now it is doing the starting s*** again. Tomorrow morning I will have to tow it to find out what the **** is going on. I am so pissed. I just hope the repair bills aren't that bad.

sounds like a fried solinoid.
check all i mean all conections before the tow. everone should own a voltmeter. 35$
this way you can check coils & conections.
i bought one when i bought a rx 7.
saved me some big bucks.
it showed me a faulty conection in my wiper wires. i thought it was the motor for sure but it was only the conection.
good luck bro

Well I went to the auto parts store and found out that my battery was totally dead. So I got a new battery and now it is working pretty well. Thank God. I wasn't really in the mood to pay tons of money for this.

Poor old girl, she puts up such an impressive fight against the GT and then you say she sucks. At least she's okay, though.. that's always a good thing.

Yeah she should be alright. I'm still having a few other problems but I doubt they are that bad. The 3000GT guy and I are going to go back to the track soon. I will get my revenge! hahaha

Back