PICTURES OF THE NEONS!

they look pretty good dude...do you think you could get a picture of the ground near the middle of the car though...so i can see how big of a dead spot there is, if any.....i want to try and cover as much of the ground as possible, and then some, with my kit

Beautiful! ^^ I can't wait to see them whenever you come home again.. and I'm still all sorry that we didn't get a chance to put them on when you were here.. -_-;;

That's cool that the guy did that for you and all.. ^^; luckyyyy..

[ 01-24-2002: Message edited by: mp3girly ]

Yeah the guy is cool. About the dead spot. I looked tonight and I don't have one. The area in the middle is obviously dimmer but there is no black spot. I do have pretty big tubes though. If there is a black spot it is not easily visible. The guy who put these on for me had much smaller tubes (like 2 12 inch tubes on the sides) and he had a black spot. If I can get the camera again I will take one. I think if you get a large kit you won't have a problem but if you get smaller ones you might get that black spot. I should take a picture of that guy's car. It was sweeeeeeeeet. I will try to post more pictures soon.

Latest posts

Back