Probe guy saying hi!

jon93PGT

Yo yo yo... My name is Jon and I've been using www.probetalk.com for a long ass time now, but they're currently upgrading so I don't have a forum to play on. So, I'm over here for a while to hang out and say hi. Anyway, my girl's car is a 1996 Probe SE which has your same engine, very cool. Met an MP3 guy in San Jose a few weeks ago, your cars are HOT! Anyway, my Probe as well as my girl's car have a few mods, so maybe this week I'll get em both cleaned up and post some pics... Anyway, talk to you all later...

You have a 93 GT? Don't those come with a turbo stock? Maybe not, I may just be confused. What kind of times are you and your GF running? Do you have any time slips? As you can see, I have an integra but I think these MP3s are pretty cool so that is why I am here. Also, the people on this board are cool which makes posting on here better.

Well, no, unfornutaely the 93 PGT doesn't have a turbo, although there are some that are boosted around.. A friend in San Mateo has a 94 with a SC and NOS... very sweet car. he's got soo much money...

As for kits, they are around, but expensive... Not a lot of people are into the Probe because there aren't a lot of parts made and they stopped production in 97. This makes parts expensive. I paid $6 for a bolt from Ford the other day (that's with my employee discount)... It was a special bolt, but still!!

If you check out my site, you can see all the work that has gone into my cars. The red one is actually my girl's but we've been together for the entire time its been alive.. Anyway, check out my site and post more! I love to sit here and post on these sites.

Ok, sorry, as for times... Hmm, really hard to say. My girl's car (the 96 SE) has intake, exhaust and a 35 shot of NOS (for now) and its quick, but its really more show than go. I'm guessing 15s?? My car, while still very stock, has intake, hollow cat, and a flywheel and ACT 4 puck clutch... setup for drag right now... Its running pretty good right now and I'm guessing mid 14s... My friend drags a lot and he told me by the way it feels, thats what he was guessing. Anyway, not sure since I don't have any official slips on either one... Sears Point is very close to me though, so wait for spring, then we'll talk... ;)

Back