:
'07 Mazda3, True red
I prefer Molson Golden as Number One.
Bud Ice runs a close second!
your favorites? :D :cool: :confused:

corona with lime sometimes
bud light - ONLY WHEN SLUMMING
i usually have a local beer in my fridge
boulevard unfiltered wheat, with a lemon. good s***. and more alcohol content also

Corona with a Lime mod...adds about 5% bottle alocohol power. :D

Also a nice cold Kokanee is nice too.

Now here's a topic!
#1: Bass Ale
#2: Heineken (spelling?)
#3: Good ol' Rocky Mountain "Coors Light"
Limes are good too, just not in the Bass

Being from WI.... I have many choices.

Of the cheap beers, I drank mostly coors light, thats because My friends dad dist. for them and got it cheap.

We have a local brew down the street called Capitol Brewery. They have pretty good stuff. Other wise Lieninkugals Honey or Red also Kiligans Irish red. Otherwise MGD and such.

Tim

i try to keep a regular stock of Labatt's Blue in the fridge. if i am at a place that serves it, i prefer Guiness or other stout. then i go down from there: bass, harp's, anything dark and thick. if someone else is buying, i'll drink anything.

All you americans are sure missing out, we have the real beer up here in Canada....

My Favs - Kokanee & Molson Canadian

i prefer to slum all the time...Bud Light is my beer of choice, unless i'm at the hunting camp. then it's nothing but old milwaukee light for all of us!!

How about that good ole "Root" Beer? :D
I don't like the taste of beer personaly. I am 23 and have never been drunk :p I think I will try it oneo f these days just to see what I may be missing, hehe. Later

Carson's got it right...
Sierra Navada Pale Ale (if the funds are avail)
miller light (for the normal nights)
Milewalkee's Best (for sheer volume)
Old English 800 (for sitting out front in the spring)
:D :D :D

Guinness is always number 1#, followed closely by McCaffrey's. After that point- Natty light is good for an all day fishing expedition, and the occasional 40oz on the front porch makes me feel younger than I am... My wife doesn't appreciate the last selection, so I brown bag it to keep her and the neighbors happy-

Ziegenbock cuz it smells good. ;)
Corona with lime cuz it's not bitter :cool:
Shiner Bock cuz my roommate stuffs the fridge full with these. :D :D

Back