New Owner Of Mazda 6

KLRWS6

JUST SAYING WHATS UP TO EVERY ONE.ALSO I AM A PROUD NEW OWNER OF A MAZDA6.HOW DOES EVERY ONE LIKE THEIR M6?

welcome to the boards

welcome to the boards klrws6,
i've had my mazda 6 since mid nov, have nearly 9,000 miles on it currently. never had a problem or whatnot. i love this car. was to get a mazdaspeed protege, had to pass when i saw the 6. you still have ur ws6? what model 6 you get? manual or auto? color?

just some info on mine: it's obviously white. 5 speed and 6 cyl. put some 18" rims and stock oem sport spoiler on it. here's a pic:

I ended up getting a yellow 6. i wanted to get a standard but i drive around 100 to 200 miles a day, so i decided to get an auto so it would be easier in traffic. It's the 2.3 and I recently bought wheels and the ground effects for it. I don't have pics yet but I will put some up soon. I'm in the process of building a hot and cold air intake for it.

KLRWS6 said:
I ended up getting a yellow 6. i wanted to get a standard but i drive around 100 to 200 miles a day, so i decided to get an auto so it would be easier in traffic. It's the 2.3 and I recently bought wheels and the ground effects for it. I don't have pics yet but I will put some up soon. I'm in the process of building a hot and cold air intake for it.

Nice...looking forward to seeing the pics! (thumb)

ttiuwp.gif

Back