I finally met that girl every guy looks for...

saw her at the club one night and we talked got her number then met the next week at a gas station to go out. On the ride there she called a said she was close. i said, ok, you'll see me or my car.
"what is it?"
"i have a blue madza"
"ok well i white celica"
"k see you when you get here".

::at this time i thought, great, another girl with a crap celica(previous girlfriends had them)o well::

::and on the flip side she was thinking, great, a crap mazda::

anyways i had my mp3 lined up perfect under the night light and angled just right(you mp3 owners know what i mean. Then i heard her pull in, i turned around to a 2001 celica gts 6 speed with a full body kits dropped and rims!!

i changed my underwear real quick and we were off together and still together.

i dont know but for those that are looking the girliegirl racers are out there, just wait..
greerstyl

Damn the luck!! Real happy for ya man. Hope everything works out ok. I am definitely not gonna hate on you. I love my girl, but sometimes I feel like we have no common ground. Read the thread: "I am NOT a gay speed racer" in the Off Topic section. To find someone who is as passionate about my interests as I am. That would be great!

greerstyl...all I have to say is "you lucky bastard"....lol....congrats...hope it works out! :D

That sort of thing happens once in a "blue" moon :cool:

I wonder if I'll ever find a guy with a cool car. *thinks about it* Hehe.. oi well, that's really cool Greer, one in a million kind of thing ^o^ Keep it going!

HOLY COW NO WAY YOU LUCKY DOG YOU.. those MP3s you know, geez, so rare, I never ever ever see one at all, OMG, how did you get one???! I'm gonna drive all the way to Canada RIGHT now just to see an MP3! w00w00!

..hehe :D

hey shawn, you think an MP3 is impressive? I have one of those integras. I don't know if you have ever seen one but they are REALLY rare. I may have the only one ever made. Now that is special.

Greerstyl, you suck. I'm only saying that because I'm jealous, I can't seem to find a girl that knows how to even wash a car. :(

Originally posted by Swimmer:
<STRONG>Greerstyl, you suck. I'm only saying that because I'm jealous, I can't seem to find a girl that knows how to even wash a car. :(</STRONG>

LOL!

An INTEGRA??? The chicks must be ALL over you, Kyle!!!! You'll have to show me sometime! I mean, an Integra! I only see those in Super Street... wooooowww :D

Ok, I don't want to soun like a jerk to anybody... But, for all of you on the quest for a hot ass import car kind of girl, look arond. My girl has a 1996 Probe SE with everything... She changed her own starter and assisted with doing her own clutch. Oh yeah, she's got NOS too... I'm so jealous... And she's mine!! Hehe...and for the guy with the Celica girl, keep it up man (yeah, in more ways than one! LOL) that kicks ass...

lucky guys my ex girlfriend said as sooon as i got my car that it looked sissy and she wouldnt drive it unless it had a sunroof and automatic so it all went downhill from there
needless to say the exgirlfriend part gives it away
all_coholic.gif

are you trying to say automatics are for sissies my wife drives an automatic with a 1500 stall converter and a shot of gas along with a few more goodies it's not really all that fast on motor it only run's a 12.70 on the bottle it run a high 10.s.A well built auto will take down any stik shifter any day.Well all said and done i still love driving a stick any day.My girl maybe fast but i got in the turn's hehe.

your one lucky man. my girl dipises racing hates speed and drives really slow. well her car sucks but mine doesnt. she throws a s*** fit if i spend money on my car and its not for dumb s*** like decals or neon lights which i absoluty cant stand now that i have about $1000 dollars worth of them. she says if you cant see it when you drive it aint worth buyin.yeah right who complaines about not being able to see there turbo or some s*** under there hood?

Aww Bout, that sucks! ;-; If I was her, I'd understand.. of course, I'll have to end up finding some guy as car-crazy as me just so he'll understand when I spend all my money on my car.. hehe :rolleyes: :D

Oh well.

Sounds like how my girl was "bout'it-mp3." I wish you luck on your situ. Read the post in the off topic forum, "I am NOT a gay speed racer" for the whole scoop.

I had to bring this one back, bacause I accually met someone like this, but she got shipped off to the war.:( Seemes like a cool friend to have. Will more come of it, who knows?:confused:

Back