Mazda 3 interior

only thing that is really wrong with it is that it sits too high. I bet ya that it would look 10 times better if it was lowered.

LinuxRacr said:
The rear side window shape is the only thing not doing it for me.

I agree with you - looks to much like a Vibe and the Nissan Murano (which I like much better than the Vibe)

:(

Last edited:

Attachments

• lexus_hpx_side2_425.jpg
    lexus_hpx_side2_425.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 409
Last edited:
OK .. lets settle this .. lets get a good side view shot of it and someone photo shop it and lower it really good and psot it then take that one and place some neat wheels on it and after that we can decide ..since you know anyone onhere that getsone would lower it right away or atleast i would hope so

I like that they put a lock on the glove box finally. I don't like the red dash. I had 3 grand ams and they were all red dashed. That's why I'm trying to find a way to change the color of my dash light (I don't want to change the whole guages) cause I'm sick of red. But I do like how it looks for the most part. Like the RX8 tail llights.

Not sure if I like the "pods" for the instrument panel. Is that chrome around the edges? Looks just like the Matrix. Apparantly a lot of Matrix owners complain about the chrome around the "pods" because it reflects sunlight.

Same concerns as the poster above about changing out the stereo. Hopefully the stereo will be decent and will only require changing out the speakers.

Kind of off topic... do any current P5 owners know if you can put a set of golf clubs in the back without folding down one of the rear seats?

it is seriously looking really good. only thing i dont like is the center console. it looks far away from the driver. i think it might make it hard to operate stereo while driving. also it would be impossible to fit an aftermarket stereo in there. they fix that and if it handles like the 3rd gen pro ill probly buy one.

Back