Starting new P5 club...

Hey everyone,
I'm working on getting a Protege 5 club up and going. I'm looking for members (of course) but also some initials members to help out, be part of the start-up and help me manage the club once it grows. I've been part of many car clubs over the past 10 years and I think its time we have our own. I'm not trying to take away from any of the forums (this one or protegeclub.com), because there is a ton of useful information here and I visit daily! If anyone is interested please drop me an email or visit the Delphi forum I created for this purpose (http://forums.delphiforums.com/protege5/start/)....thanks and keep the rubber side down!

Not to be an ass or anything, but does anyone think it's cool for people to come on my site (for which I worked my ass off) and advertise other sites, without asking first? I mean, I hope for this guy that Antoine--also known as Antoine "don't-advertise-on-my-site-or-i'll-break-your-legs-and-burn-your-house"--doesn't find out.

Laters,

Enry,
I'm not trying to be an ass. As far as I can tell, this isn't a club. Am I wrong? Looks like just a forum to me....and I'm recruiting P5 owners.....not MP3's....

From what I see from the short time I've been around this forum....it's not very active on the P5 side....I'm trying to get some activity going....thats all dude!

Back