mp3girly (shawn): 271
big_ben: 265
TightMP3: 262
Linuxninja: 243
ShuttersC: 235
freekwonder: 234
kep0ne: 218
Razhael: 210

This concludes the first MazdaMP3.com achievement awards. Congratulations to all our winners.

I don't get any awards? :( lol

Congrats to everyone...who will reach 1000 posts first! Thanks goes out to all the members...we have a great bunch of people here..."keep on postin" :D

[ 02-01-2002: Message edited by: Antoine ]

Mine has my real name! yay! :D :D

I need to come back and start posting more.. but I think I might, or I might not, since I just got a job. Job = more money = performance parts..! Yay! But job != more time.. ;-; So... hmm.

Thanks for taking notice. I wonder who will reach 1000 first without post whoring? We just need to keep having interesting topics. Once someone get their first turbo rolling, we'll start to see the posts jump. Congrats to everyone.

Congrats to all the winners! Now we need to have a way to show who lurks here the most! Looks like quite a few people appearing in the last week or so which is great!

well, I am considering vbulletin. but that would require much effort to install. holy s***, 706 members! @#$%@#$%#@$%
I think it's safer to regularly upgrade UBB and put in all kinds of various hacks (who's online, etc).
I need a fast internet connection here, would anyone care do donate me some a T1 or something? I don't think DSL is available in my area (I'm in Europe for now, BTW).

Laterzzz

Back