REGISTRY

enry

Administrator
The registry was lightly damaged and would not accept new submissions.
This has been repaired.

it seems to work...
the procedure is a little tricky though:

1. go to protegemp3.com and log in
2. go to the registry. enter your information and click "add to registry"
3. it says "verify your information below". if the information is okay, click "okay this is right, submit me".

if you get ANY kind of error message please tell me as I can't fix things if I don't know what the errors are.

cheers!

That is exactly what I am doing- no errors, but then my info doesn't show up. Could it be my firewall (at work) preventing this? Plus, when I input my zip code, then submit, it does not list my city and state (before I finalize my info). Thanks for your help enry!

I'm not sure what u guys are talking aboot, it worked OK for me. make sure you enter a valid zip code or postal code!

When the screen comes up that asks you if this information is correct, the location isn't there. That's what the problem is.

enry,
I'm still having the same problem as Ben. I've tried all of the local zips that I can think of... still no luck.

okay, hit me with a few of the zip codes that don't work and I'll try to figure out the prob.

Enry,
I am having the same problem. My zip is 32303. I've tried registering for the lst three days, and I'm still not on the list or map.

I also tried to update my info and i was deleted from the registry. I am in 33026 and when i click on add to registry and the new screen shows up, the zip code, state, city are missing from the proper place where it should be. enry, do you have a limit on how many people can be in the database, array... whatever. Maybe you need to increase the size. I even tried 90210 zip and it did not work :)

That's messed, the database is supposed to have ALL the friggen north american zips/postal codes.

Ok gentlemen, through my leet sun-tzu computer skills I have identified the problem:

mysql> select * from tblZipCodes;
Empty set (0.00 sec)

I can say for certain, that if the zip codes table is empty, it will not work. That means, I have to re import the mutha. Done.

Hope it all works well from now on.

Back