Mazda2

perfworks said:
please tell me that it isnt the same car we are getting here:(

almost positive it is moreso a squished version of the MPV minivan, and not the mazda3, the mazda3 in europe has altezza style lights.

forget the lights im talking about that aukward body
how tall it is and skinny looking
i hope that the 3 isnt going to be that tall
why cant they leave things alone!:wtf:

perfworks said:
forget the lights im talking about that aukward body
how tall it is and skinny looking
i hope that the 3 isnt going to be that tall
why cant they leave things alone!:wtf:

no this is def taller than the mazda3, I'm just saying what gave it away is the taillights, so I know it's not the mazda3, that's why I said it's a squished MPV, since it has the weird last window, and is extremely tall, and boxy.

Maybe if you listened....

Gross...Even the fastest one says it does 0-62mph in 11.4 seconds....lol

Guys its a Euro compact and a good looking one at that compared to the rest of them. They are maximum passanger space in a small area with dick for an engine to aviod gas prices and such.
Hell the P5 would be like a Suburban over there. Europe sucks :D

man, you guys are harsh. that car rocks the hizouse. Demio's are cool. I'd get one.

Looks for more pics (especially the japanese official ones in spicy orange) it is a great looking ultra-compact.

OH GOD!
Delete the part about the spicy orange before all the MSP owners have a s***-fit :D.

uclap5 said:
man, you guys are harsh. that car rocks the hizouse. Demio's are cool. I'd get one.

Looks for more pics (especially the japanese official ones in spicy orange) it is a great looking ultra-compact.

you mean these?

02_800.jpg

03_800.jpg

Yeah those are the pics.

MSP ppl should embrace their little brother. :D

I hear there are demio-only races in japan, those sound cool :)

InitialDMP5 said:
man they must be popular in Japan, I mean they put that car in Gran Turismo 3 and not the Sport 20!!

nah sport 20 is in GT2 tho

Latest posts

Back