Looking for P5 test fit

Bosal is looking for a P5 test car in the Ann Arbor MI. area. Just E-Mail me myatkowitz@cosalusa.com don't know when you will be called but hell you will get a free Bosal Performance exhaust for your P5
Thanks Mike :eek:

I would love to let you test fit it on my car, but I live in AZ.

I would let you use my car but I am in florida. I know, too far. I am in the same club as Coolhand. BTW, I took the videos and sounds of the Bosal exhaust :)

hey i dont own a p5 but i own a yellow MP3. and i live in ann arbor. i will pay a little and still test for you.

let me know..
Chris

I have a P5 but I'm in Hartford, CT. However, I'm very willing to drive out there :p

I'm interested I live south of chicago but i drive up there all the time cause my uncle lives there in ann arbor and my granda live in monroe MI... but i won't be getting my Protege5 back til late march earily april

Hows Norwalk,Ohio. Not to far away All major highways. Will be there in no time. Tell me if you are still looking for a MP5.
DaveB :)

I am off school from the 15th to the 25th and I would love to take a road trip. How long would they need my car. Thanks

Dustin

Back