My clock is FINALLY right!

Natey

Contributor
Patron
All I had to do is claim that I was in Brazil.
Am I the only guy who's forum clock has never been right? Maybe somebody oughtta look into re-setting the clock, so that I can be in California again.
Thanks!:)

Last edited:
where can I change that...all the emails have the wrong time on them also...it bugs me cause I don't know if I've read the thread or not.

yeah, i had to claim i was in england or something like that

chuyler1 said:
where can I change that...all the emails have the wrong time on them also...it bugs me cause I don't know if I've read the thread or not.

Go to "user cp"(top of this screen), then click on "edit options". Now mess around with the "time offset" until you come up with what time it really is!
(rockon)

Last edited:
Interesting.
I had to move to London England to get my clock right.
The weather here sucks though.

You know, the time used to work just fine. I wonder what happened to it. I had to claim I was somewhere else too.

I think the server clock is screwed up again, as I just had to change my location 5 hours ahead of where I actually am.

Eggnatey, thanks for telling us how to fix this. I always wondered why my post times were way off... I figured either I was in a black hole and the space/time continuum was all messed up, or the server clock was off. This confirms the latter.

Hey! Good news! Looks like I got to move home to the west coast!
...Brazil was getting kinda old anyway. :D

Back