Mazda 6!!! Must see!

:
Blue, 01, MP3. -> Yellow, 03.5, MSP
I'll give up my MP3 if...... Mazda can bring the MP6 over! damn it! it look sweet!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Comment? ;)

[ 10-24-2001: Message edited by: OceanPark ]

well, looks nice, but i kind of dislike the fact that it comes in 3 presentations, that means u r going to see lots of them on the roads... thats probably what i like the best of my mp3.

For me, i'll give up my mp3 the moment mazda announces the rx-8 is going to be less than 30k

The first time I laid eyes on the MPS 626 , i was hooked...that is the only way I would sell my MP3... I called Mazda the next day and they told me that it was only a concept car and they will not be making it in the US... I don't know wat to say to that but I can only wait and see... Until then the MP3 with new mods and stuff will do for now... ;)

DuCKieMP3: I don't think this is the MPS of 626, this car is called MP6.

626 MPS:
7.jpg

Few more eye candy:
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg

If anyone know the spec for this car, please post it up.

Hey Guys, I just read more news about this Mazda 6.

The Mazda 6 was introduced at the Tokyo motor show. Mazda are going to replace the 626 with the new Mazda 6(And Yes, it is coming to North America!!). The Mazda 6 will offer two aluminium engines, a 2.3-liter inline four and a 3.0-liter V6, both fitted with sequential variable valve timing (Yeah value timing! :eek: ).
The dohc, 16-valve inline four produces 150 hp at 6500 rpm and 152 lb-ft of torque at 4000 rpm, while the 24-valve V6 makes 219 hp at 6250 rpm and 202 lb-ft of torque at 4750 rpm. Five-speed manual and four-speed automatic transmissions are offered for both engines. Braking power comes from a four-wheel disc system with 11.2-inch front rotors and 11-inch rears. A five-door hatch is also available in other markets.

This looks really good in my opinion, hope Mazda will make a MPS version of Mazda 6. Zoom Zoom ... :p

Oceanpark... I know its two different cars... I just wanted to get off the topic for a lil while... the MP6 looks good but not as good as the MPS...especially 280hp twin turbo and AWD ... s****...

Yeah, both car is nice, and I am hoping that Mazda will make a MPS version of the Mazda6. However, I am pretty sure we are not going to see the MPS 626 here in North America, sad....

Few more pics:
03.mazda.6.r34.500.jpg

03.mazda.6.r34-2.500.jpg

03.mazda.6wagon.f34.500.jpg

According to edmunds preview, there will be 3 version of Mazda 6: Sedan, Station Wagon and a five-door hatchback.
The Mazda 6 should hit the shore by 2003, but the hatchback is still uncertain.

Finally they are replacing the 626 with something faster and better looking. ;)

Its just not fair ... I really would love to have the MPS ...s****... I couldn't get over it the first time i saw it..especially after reading the specs... Hopefully if enough of us can complain or ask MAzda about it... maybe they will considering making a limited amount or something...

is that the car that is going to replace the mazda millenia? it kinda looks like a car that mazda would replace it with.

Back