Protege5 section....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antoine

Administrator
We should have a specific Protege5 section...since the protege5 and MP3 are close in relation.

I agree! The two cars are very similar, and many parts are interchangeable to boot. In addition, to expand the number of members on our site (sorry, this place has become a part of my daily routine! :) ) including the many expert opinions of our Protege5 cousins sounds like a great idea!

There are two major differences between Pro 5 and Protege sedan. The Pro 5 is a couple of inches shorter than the sedan, and the rear suspension is slightly different 'cause of the wagon rear instead of the trunk...Just FYI...

this is oooold.......................people seem to be getting nostalgic lately............

Whenever one of these oooold school threads is posted in I read the 1st post and think :wtf: until I realize the date...

I deem this a historical thread :D

P5 Performance

The P5 should have a seperate section at least for performance issues. Just posting in forced induction will usualy get a bunch of weenees who purchased an MSP (some who only know where the gas goes in) ...guessing an answer.
:cool:

Re: P5 Performance

Brian MP5T said:
The P5 should have a seperate section at least for performance issues. Just posting in forced induction will usualy get a bunch of weenees who purchased an MSP (some who only know where the gas goes in) ...guessing an answer.
:cool:

Your attitude is a problem...drop it.

alexlitov said:
MSP people only stay in MSP section....there is no threads beyound their section....

Don't corrupt my thread (and the board for the matter) with this crap...Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back