Help!!! I'm Stupid

Once again I'm feeling pretty dumb. A while ago I asked you people to help me get pics from my disk into my signiture. Someone suggested www.geekazoid.net and it worked fine. Now the site is down and I'm right back where I started. Do any of you know of another site where I can upload my pictures from????? :mad: :confused: Thanks again.

created a photo album on yahoo. just make sure when you are done you make the album public so everyone can see it.
kat

Ive actually had more problems with yahoo photo albums, an msn community photo album usually works better in my experience....and thats my $0.02

Originally posted by BigBlue:
<STRONG>Just curious, but why doesn't anybody just use their free webspace on their ISP?</STRONG>

Hmmmm....there's a thought! I forgot about that!

Originally posted by BigBlue:
<STRONG>Just curious, but why doesn't anybody just use their free webspace on their ISP?</STRONG>

So how do you go about doing that?

This is assuming that the service is available with your ISP. They usually have instructions on their website, or help availible from the tech support line.

Yeah it does assume that I guess....altho since I've had the internet, every ISP I've gone with has at the very least had some webspace.

As LinuxNinja said, if you go to your ISPs webpage, they should normally have instructions on how to upload using ftp. Usually it should be as easy as logging into your account using something as simple as Netscape or Internet Explorer, then uploading the files to your personal space. To point to pictures, it usually would be just pointing to your own webspace...normally tied to your user id with the ISP...in my case as an example with my user ID of cerebus: http://www3.mb.sympatico.ca/~cerebus/somedamnpic.jpg

Well if anybody finds this too much of a pain, just send me your pics and I'll host them for you and you can just link to them.

Back