What version????????

G

<gonzoATX>

which kenwood deck mp3 player does the amercian mp3 have in it?

Both. I purchased my MP3 2 months ago and it came with the Z919. The same dealership just got a yellow MP3 in a couple of weeks ago and it has the Z828.

so does that mean that the yellow one gets z919 and the blue gets the z828 or is it just a take that you might get either or?????????? :confused:

In the State. All blue are getting the z919 model, and Yellow is having z828. And all 250 blues in Canada is having z828 as well.

sweet that means that ill probably get the Z828. my stereo was jacked, and when mazda finally got part numbers in there was only one part number for the stereo, hopefully its the z828

I know the messages before this where a month ago but the reason there is only one part number for the stereo is because kenwood discontinued the 919 model

like i said before sweet, that means im getting the z828. when mazda finally gets it in. my car has been ****** up since July.

My car was mfg in February, its blue and has a z828. I don't think it was a "this color gets this" I think it was random for the most part in the US. Unless they used one then ran out or something.

ive got an 828 in mine. still haven't got the production number yet. gotta call tomorrow and learn the truth.

I went to the Mazda dealer where I bought my MP3 asking about the part number for the stereo, and I got no help there. They couldn't tell me anything.

my stereo was stolen a few months ago, My mazda dealership just got the part numbers in a couple weeks ago. they only have one part number for the H/U and its is the Z828. my dealership called me yesterday told me mine was in and that what is was. after my car is fixed ill see if i can get the part number for it.

freekwonder:

How much did they charge you for it?? If it's cheaper than the stereo shop then going through the dealership might be a better deal (for a change).

im not sure how much it is, the insurance company is paying for it. if i can remember when i go down there next week ill check on the price of it

hey folks....
so far i have gone through 3 z919 h/u and the last one i specifically requested the dealership replaced it with a z828 but they screwed me and gave me a z919 again...
does anyone else experience problems with the z919 ie... skips all the f'n time...i think the lens it too sensitive...even if im not driving, the car will be in park and the s*** will skip...u cant believe how annoying it is! :mad:
anyone any complaints on the Z828???
im thinkin of straight out selling the z919 and buyin the z828
lemme know
thanx

From what i heard with the dealer i was talking to when i was getting mine is that our cars were shipped to the states without stereos, saves money i guess. and then kenwood would send the headunits to get them installed, and somewhere between kenwood letting go of the head units and them arriving i think something like 500 were stollen and since they were stollen and discontinued later buyers got the 828, which i prefer of the 919. Hope everyone is enjoying there cars

I only have a Z828, but I know one difference is that it's a removeable faceplate and I believe Z919 is not. It seems some people were complaining about having a hard time seeing the display sometimes on the Z919...that's about all I know for differences.

the z919 are discontinued......So you will get the z828.....I tink that face is better...you can race cars on it....the z919 allows the dolphins only to come on the screen.....plus the z919 face is detachable...

Back