Time for a new stereo

Well guys, my mazda is off the road and will be torn apart over the next week. The interior, dash, console, seats, etc will all be redone to incorporate a bad ass stereo designed for SQ and SQ+ competitions. I am doing all the work myself and will keep you guys posted if you want.

Deadline: March 23 - Daytona Beach

wish me luck
greerstyl

Hey Tdog, don't be a jerk.

I used to live in Eagan. Funny.

Yep.

And Greerstyl, I wanna know what you've got planned.. and keeping us updated would be l337. Pics are a definite must. :D

thanks

the stereo going in to the car will be an entire Rockford Fosgate line of product.

later

tdog ::: not my fault you dont care, but hey maybe ill write the post again in EBONICS just like your name and then you'll understand.

>>>so yo dogg, my bumps is coming out of my ride B. Um gonna swizzop it out with some off da chain shizit. so wizate nugga.

is that a little better... pahtna...

dude...that was a little racist (discriminating? stereotyping?) and uncalled for...

I don't think that was racist at all,... maybe you are just too sensitive. What was racist??????

k ill retract that racist accusation...it wasnt...but i will call it stereotyping...which can be just as bad.
how can one assume what background Tdog is from simply from his name. his reply to the topic was "who cares?" what can you derive from that? i admit that he didn't have to be a jerk with his reply, but neither did greer.....my two cents

When is the last time you met someone named tdog that didnt fit that description. Implication was only due to the fact this "homie" cant keep neg. comments to himself and his "peeps". See i like the fact people are honest b ut dont expect to hear my thoughts...."auight bet"

greerstyl

if not racist what was ment by "NUGGA"??????????????????????????? that might be cool to use out here in fantasy land but believe me if you said something like that around the wrong person you wouldnt think if was so funny....just my opinion.... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

So anyways.....about this system, what are you looking to do for a head unit? What subs give some details...and everyone get off his back about the racist mark....my lord people do make mistakes...You all know that TDOG doesnt have an mp3. :rolleyes:

As you prob read it will be all rockford.

Might use lightning audio for wires though because of the blue color.

rockford 9400

quart q-series 3 way in front(kicks will be built along with custom door panel)

quart raw q-series 4" in back (2 sets) in same enclosure played out of phase

2 10" power hx2's

3 amps: power 800.4, bd1500, 500.2

install will be a surprise....

bye guys

:::for the record im not racist...I own a color tv...

Originally posted by MP5:
<STRONG>if not racist what was ment by "NUGGA"??????????????????????????? that might be cool to use out here in fantasy land but believe me if you said something like that around the wrong person you wouldnt think if was so funny....just my opinion.... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:</STRONG>

I Agree with MP5. I am black, and am slightly pissed off about the ignorance of those remarks. Sounds like you need some f*ckin diversity! :mad: :mad:..On second thought, maybe this is not the best way to get my point across: Tdog may have been outright rude, but that's no reason to attack on a stereotypical/cultral level.

LISTEN ALL, TO CLEAR THIS UP, THE COMMENTS THAT WERE MADE WERE IN RETORT TO THE OBVIOUS. THE PERSON WHO MADE THE ORIGINAL COMMENT (1) STEREOTYPED HIMSELF AND (2) HAD THE BALLS TO SAY WHAT HE THOUGHT. I LIKE THAT, PEOPLE CAN SPEAK THERE MIND BUT SO CAN I. AND ALSO IN REFERENCE OF THE "NUGGA" WORD USAGE CAME FROM ME WITH NO HARSHER MEANING THAN THE WORD "DUDE" WHICH, IN FACT, IS HOW THE WORD IS USED DAILY BY MANY.

SO TO END THIS, IM NOT RACIST, I WILL JOKE ABOUT IT JUST AS ANYBODY WOULD AND EXPECT TO TAKE WHAT I GIVE.

THANKS,
GREERSTYL

I have to go with Green here he didn't stereo type blacks his comment if anything stereotyped someone that would call himself TDOG. Also the stereotyping happened in those peoples minds that immediatly thought the someone saying nugga was intended to be black. Not likely I know more pain in the ass white kids talking like that then I do black guys. Besides white or Black anyone talking like DAMN FOOL is open to ridicule. No matter their color. Buy them a dictionary play scrabble and teach them some ******* english. JAY-Z I mean you. Eminem, You too dick.

Stereotypes are in someones perceptions not thier words.

So Greerstyl... How is the stereo coming along? Let me know!! I dont care about this Racist s***...just get along thats it...if you spend your life fighting over something that the person didnt mean, then go jack off in the corner and get rid of the aggresion.
So what kinda system are we putting in?

Back