CD Changer?

Has anyone put a changer in their car yet? I'm trying to figure out if I want to wait for the price of the keg to go down after intro or just play mp3s from the dash only.
Any ideas?
Thanks buds.
:cool:

I've been kicking the same idea around myself. I've got an ES though so I don't have the sub and Kenwood deck. I think what I'll probably end up doing is sourcing a really nice in dash changer or keep my exsiting Pioneer head unit and add the underdash 6 disk changer since I have the room anyways. Personally I don't really like having to reach under the seat or stop and go to the trunk to change disks. Just my 2 cents.

wait for the keg price to go down. that thing is SWEEET!
probably won't go down until its model year is up though

I vote for waiting to see what the Keg prices come down to rather than add a CD-Changer. I added one in my Dodge Durango (it is a lease with a Mopar AM/FM/Cassette), but I find I hate having to load/unload/reload the magazine to the point I never really use it except for long trips. I like the idea of a unit like the Keg being a computer-savvy kind of guy, but even a multiple CD unit that fit in the storage bin under the head unit would be fine as long as it connects directly to the Kenwood.

MP3 #456/1500:cool:

Back