chicagoland Mazda Dealer?

i paid about 300 less then the suggested market value that others were paying at the time over at biggers mazda in elgin.

ask for andy higgins. and tell him ed with the white 6 sent u..he will take care of you for sure.

I went to Wilkin's Mazda in Villa Park. The sales guys didn't mess around too much and all seemed courteous. My dad purchased a '99 Miata from them a while back, and also had a good experience.

I got mine at PUGI on Ogden. Its laser blue. I got it about 3 weeks ago just been busy at work to post anything. Pic below.

GS

Attachments

• busse1.jpg
    busse1.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 256
I went to Pugi in 2001 when I was shopping for my GTI. (they're also a VW dealer) I thought the sales guys were complete asses, so I went elsewhere, and didn't even consider them when shopping for my MSP.

I don't know man...I got the car for 200 under invoice and was treated very well except for the customer service/accessory guy. Acctually it was one of the VW guys that sold me my P5. I guess it all depends on who you get and what kind of mood they are in. I would go there again.
GS

I bought my Laser Blue P5 from Wilkin's in Villa Park also. The guy I worked with was named Scott. Got a pretty good price on it and the people there are very courteous.

how about an dealer with good customer service??
I have get my engine rattle problem to be fixed. :)

I've never had Mazda service done here, but Bill Jacobs VW-Mazda in Aurora was great when I had my VW. I've only been to Wilkins Mazda in Villa Park once, but they were very courteous and prompt. I went to Pugi VW-Mazda with my GTI, they sucked. It would take all day for an oil change.

one time, i called autobarn for an oil change (first one is free or some s***) the day before, told them i was gonna come in at like 10 o clock...i get there..and they say they arent doing oil changes for the rest of the day.. :wtf:
so i got pissed off, went home, and did it myself. ****** jagoffs

MikeyG_U2 said:
I've never had Mazda service done here, but Bill Jacobs VW-Mazda in Aurora was great when I had my VW. I've only been to Wilkins Mazda in Villa Park once, but they were very courteous and prompt. I went to Pugi VW-Mazda with my GTI, they sucked. It would take all day for an oil change.

For Pugi, I don't know about car service, but parts department is in good hand and sometimes they do price match for parts.
I bought my headlight assembly for ~230 including taxes but my local mazda quoted me @250 without taxes.

Schaumburg mazda did not even let me take a car for a test drive unless I was buying that day. Sorry I just want to drive the car so I could compare it to other cars on my list. The salesman was a guy I knew...The sales manager was a prick. So I took my business else where. There is not a single dealership on Golf Rd I would go to. Except Mistubishi. The guy at patrick MINI was cool too.

GS

autobarn in countryside is pretty good.......there is a young cat there named david. he took care of my friend when he got his mazdaspeed. i like that place. i bought y mp5 at community mazda in oak forest. they were nothing special. i got a good price though.

so...Autobarn in countryside have good customer service?

btw, Yup Schaumburg sucks!!!!

Back