Z828 PETITION STARTED

DooMer_MP3

Experience my Member
For those who are upset with the fact that about 40% of the MP3s out there, blue, yellow, canadian or american have the superior Z828 head unit. There is a petition in the works. There is a lengthy letter aimed at Mazda North American. We need all the signatures we can get. Who knows what this will accomplish, but at least we can say we tried! Pass this link to other boards with MP3s as well!

http://www.petitiononline.com/z828mp3/petition.html

Why do you want that Z828 anyways? its not all that great. I hate the layout of it and the wattage output seems a bit underpowered for my tastes. I'm already getting rid of my z828 in favor of an jvc sh99 which also plays mp3's and only costs 280 off ebay.

hey doomer, i signed i while ago, how is everything comming? what are the chances we will get it

just want an update on this please....im SICK of the z919
let us know

Well, I'm pretty surprised that there are so many signatures. I kind of let it go because a lot of people made the point that it was advertised that there could be feature differences between the same model and that there was nothing that could be done. I'm still wondering where I can send this complaint to via snail mail so it actually gets read by somebody important. Has anybody been in contact with such a person?

We probably won't get much, but we can definitely let Mazda know we're pissed.

Chris

Here agian I feel like I am getting ripped off by Mazda, first it is horsepower (140 Where?), and the tranny is for SH!T, and now this. I think that Mazda didn't think this car through like they should have. The tranny was my first concern, my tranny isn't acting up that much. But if I am apart of the 60% that is getting bent over, I am kind of pissed. Well just to let you guys know I am number 124 on the petition.:mad: :mad: :mad:

i don't own an mp3 but i can see why some ppl would be mad.

WTF like 300 dollars diffrence for the decks, that is BS, they all should have the same deck or at least some cash back

Back