fat system being built

• Thread starter <parkperformancemp3>
  • Start date
P

<parkperformancemp3>

i dont know if anyone else realizes how crappy the powered sub is in the rear of the car but mine is hittin the road. i have decided to put some fat cash into my mp3. some guys i know at the local performance shop are hookin me up with 3 pioneer premier yellow 12's with a custom built box in the ass end of the trunk. running the subs will be a jl 500.1. i am gonna run the jl 300.4 to my mids and highs. my whole trunk is being built in eliminating the spare. i will post some pics whenver it is all complete. i am shootin for this month :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Should be loud enough to drown out the sound of a tire about to shred. Best of luck without a spare. Hope it never happens to you.

the JL Audio 500/1 is an AWESOME amp.. I had it running a single Infinity Kappa Perfect 12" and it sounded like multiple subs as it was.. nice clean amp.

if you didn't already buy the 500/1 I'm actually selling mine.. $275 + actual shipping costs.. it's in perfect shape and works fine (it was in my car up until 6 days ago when my new system went in) I have no box or manuals for it, I bought it privately from a guy who works at Tweeters.. this is the newer version of the amp with the torq screw downs, not the plain screw ones which get stripped.. I am a legit ebay seller and I accept paypal if you're interested in buying mine. Thats under dealer cost! Mine is in perfect shape and has had about 3 months of use (2 months in my car, 1 month in former owner's jetta which is all Xtant stuff now)

good luck,
David
'00 Protege DX http://323.itgo.com

Back