Wanna see more pics of new Mazda MX Sportif concepts (Mazda 3 or next P5)

SO GTI

mx_sportif_04.jpg

mx_sportif_03.jpg

mx_sportif_07.jpg

mx-sportiv_i02.jpg

mazda_mx_concept04s.jpg

mazda_mx_concept08s.jpg

mazda_mx_concept09s.jpg

mazda_mx_concept05s.jpg

mazda_mx_concept10s.jpg

I love its interior, looks great.
what do you all think?

I only have two regrets on buying my P5 so soon.

1.The Mazda6 came out, I love that car

2.That is going to come out. I love the whole car. Ohhhh
*drools on keyboard*

We've posted some of those pics in the new Mazda3 forum. There are a couple threads going there already.

looks like they used the same design aair conditioning vents as the Celica first did. The RSX used them after that.

Fugly IMO. The new Fordege.

I think the P5 is the best looking wagon on the road for any price..
Why fix what ain't broke?

Ugh!! First pic at the very top reminded me immed. of the fugly PT Crusher. and they also kinda make it look like a passat too. I'm happy with what I got. Gotta make it last...

Actually, the interior has some design cues from the both the Mazda 6 and RX-8. The guages are fairly similar to those found in the the RX-8. The vents remind me of the Mazda 6 and the steering wheel is similar to the one in the IS 300/Altezza. I'm really diggin the over all shape. Very nice

One thing I forgot to mention is that you'll be able to slap some big wheels on the sucker. I hope the offset if low so we can get something with a deep polish lip.

Compartment over the center airducks, is that going to be like on the RX-8 with the flip up dials or something. doesn't look to bad. Looks a little like the A4 dash. to straight.

Ya know, the more I look at it the more it DOES look like a Maurano clone. Look at the window line in the back side of the car....it's identical to the Nissans. In all this is a good thing because I think the Maurano is a sweeeeet car!
Hopefully this time they'll beef up the engine whether it be with displacement or forced induction.

APEXistud said:
One thing I forgot to mention is that you'll be able to slap some big wheels on the sucker. I hope the offset if low so we can get something with a deep polish lip.

That car already has 18x7's on it...

I've said it in the other threads too...It runs the new MZR 2.0-liter motor putting down an estimated 110kW and 187Nm of torque.

I like the way it looks, pulls design cues from other cars in the new Mazda line-up which is cool. It helps to pull the whole Mazda family together more.

Plus, it makes this car feel more up-scale because you are getting similar design features found in the 6 and RX-8.

Cool stuff if you ask me.

(my first posting)

Let me begin by saying "whats up" to all the Pro5 owners here. All I can say is we all have a sweet ride. On to my next thought. The MX sportif is a nice looking car. But if you put it right next to a Pro 5 there is no comparison in the looks department. Mazda tried following up the Best looking wagon on the road with Matrix/VIbe/Mazda6 blend. The things that I love the most about the Pro5 are lost in the design. The Pro5 has a "after factory" look right off the lot. The blend of wagon with pure sport. The MX sportif looks sweet and innocent (my wife would love it) It is a shame considering Mazda will probably give it the power that the current Pro 5 looks aspire to but lack.

if this makes it in to production, are we still looking at about 97% Japanese made like we are now?

Back