Do you have header too?
If so, do they fit together as set?
Add cats or used factory?
How much?
Horsepower gain?
Pics?
Other tips?

thnaks guys(and girls)

Greerstyle, there are a couple of people on this site that have our exhaust. You can purchase it through Summit Performance 800-230-3030 or Olympic Auto parts 800-370-0041.
As far as a header goes we really dont make one but there is a person NC_MP3 ( see his post) on this site that is making one work with a few minor mods & deleting the pre cat. The exhaust does not come with cats, it uses the original ones. You have to make sure if you have a CA. emmisions car or a Federal car cause if you choose the wrong one it will replace one of the cats. So be careful.
We don't sell to the public but the list price on it is $500.00 but tht's list price you should pay quite a bit less. It is also fully polished 304 S/S.
You should get between 4 & 6 HP. As far as other tips we will have different ones in about a month or so, 4"angle cut, DTM style, Rolled edge etc.
Sorry don't have pictures of it.

[ 01-11-2002: Message edited by: bosal mike ]

The header should work fine. The only major modifications are to the EGR valve, an extra O2 sensor bolt has to be put in the header, and some custom work to get the header to bolt up to the stock exhaust. Any competant muffler shop or mechanic should be able to handle this. I am getting my car back soon, so I will tell you exactly what has to be modified. I wouldn't use the header and the federal exhaust together cause then you would have no cat :)

so NC how much you paying for the header?
I really would not matter if you had no emmissions laws. as for that exhaust what does federal stands for? :confused: :confused:

Zoom Zoom

Back