sp33dy GT on the 3 *****s
Contributor
:
08.5 CWP MS3
more info at:
mazdarevitup.com

what it is:

GLAD YOU ASKED
Mazda Rev It Up is the ideal weekend driving event. Assuming you're the adventurous sort of person who would enjoy a national driving competition for great prizes, professional instruction, and exhilarating fun behind the wheel of the all-new MAZDA6 sports sedan.

when/where it is:

San Francisco, CA 3/29 - 3/30
Los Angeles, CA 4/5 - 4/6
Orange County, CA 4/12 - 4/13
Houston, TX 4/26 - 4/27
Dallas, TX 5/3 - 5/4
Atlanta, GA 5/17 - 5/18
Charlotte, NC 5/24 - 5/25
Miami, FL 5/31 - 6/1
Minneapolis, MN 6/7 - 6/8
St. Louis, MO 6/14 - 6/15
Chicago, IL 6/21 - 6/22
Boston, MA 7/12 - 7/13
Philadelphia, PA 7/19 - 7/20
Washington, DC 7/26 - 7/27
New York, NY 8/2 - 8/3

other info:
HOW MUCH?
For just $39, each Saturday or Sunday event gives you two sessions to compete on track and four separate opportunities for instruction (three hands-on car control clinics and a driver's Chalk Talk). Theres also a whole host of entertainment and auto expo activities included for competitive drivers and their guests.

Add to that the fun of test driving your choice of several new Mazda models for free! -- and we think you'll agree, Mazda Rev It Up is an unbelievable deal.

i signed up chicago both days june 21 and 22nd. group number 16 if anyone wants to join me. my car should be pretty modded by then..wonder if they'll let me run my car heh.

Last edited:
"22. Limit of one entry per person per weekend. Sorry, but dat's de facts, Jack."

That's from the official rules and regulations. How did you sign up for both days?

JasonH said:
"22. Limit of one entry per person per weekend. Sorry, but dat's de facts, Jack."

That's from the official rules and regulations. How did you sign up for both days?

gave them a few days after e-mailing..no response...just called the hotline..got someone live right away...i was like "WOW"

they said i can go for both events. and it wouldn't be a problem

Have fun.

Look in the motorsports section for my review of the first event out here in San Fran. I managed to take 2nd overall....

The 6s was pretty well put together, but I think an manual version would be vastly superior to what they provided... The tires made a HUGE difference (the same Falken Azenis I've put on my MSP...)

White 6s said:

gave them a few days after e-mailing..no response...just called the hotline..got someone live right away...i was like "WOW"

they said i can go for both events. and it wouldn't be a problem

they e-mailed me last week...said i could only pick one day...apologized for not e-mailing me back...apologized for getting "false" information at the call center. and made me pick one day. so:

6-21 sat chicago group 16 if anyone wants to join

how do you register in a group? i wanna attend the houston one with a friend, but we wanna be together :eek:

when u sign up it lists all the avail times and groups. just make sure u guys do the same group then just show up...

went to mazday 6 rev it up in sf it was da bomb!! the wait in line is quite long tho...but if u go with ur friends it should be pretty fun still...and me and my friend jacked a rx-8 shift knob....=P so if u want one of those...u better jack it quick because its gonna be gone by the end of the day haha :D anyways...enjoy ur mazda 6 rev it up...and tear that car up!! 39 dollars well worth it!!!

man the MP3 is always left out, when signing up They can put the Mazdaspeed as an option but nooooo us MP3 owners have to say its just a regular ol Protege. sucks

onionring said:
and me and my friend jacked a rx-8 shift knob....=P so if u want one of those...u better jack it quick because its gonna be gone by the end of the day haha :D anyways

Aahh.... So YOU'RE the one... (no)

Back