Why dont we make some shirts?

MP3skaterNC

JDM *****.
:
slotege mp3
Why don't we make up some shirts though cafepress to genrate some funds for the site?

we could get different designs for the different sites.

i know the calender idea fell though, but this could actually work.

yea, i mentioned this along time ago. we should get some stickers too. it would be a great fund raiser.

what ever happened to the raffles? they just seemed to stop...

there is a good chance I would buy a shirt aswell...as for a decal...I would prolly jst steal the design..cuz I got a buddy here that makes decals so I would get him to make me one....I would still be representing though

I hear ya...guys. There are so many avenues to take but the hard part is deciding which is the most effective and bottomline which method will the majority of members like enough to buy.

Of course I encourage members to represent on their own (if you have a design in mind and access to a sticker shop).

I've heard of the cafepress site...anyone actually buy a shirt from them?...how is the shirt quality....and how durable is the design on the shirt? If I were to offer shirts...I would want a high quality shirt that you would actually wear in public (like local car show or race event) and a design that doesn't flake off.

From what I've seen with some of these methods of site rep...is that you need to purchase a large quantity up front (risky). As is the case with license plate frames I believe.

Keep the feedback coming....and for the Raffle...we should have a sweet one coming up very soon! ;) Tell the vendors you want them to donate products for the raffle more often. ;)

i have a friend that makes shirts on there.. nice stuff.. good quality and fast shipping.. i would deff buy a shirt and a sticker.. maybe even to get it rolling we could raffle off a shirt and a set of stickers? just an idea. -=)

yea, i got this idea because i was hangin out with a bunch of dsm guys yesterday, and they all had dsmtuners.com shirts printed though cafepress.

the quality looked very good.

lets get some potential designs going guys!

does anyone on this forum work for a screen printing shop?? This would be a great idea. the shirts cant cost much to make, so there would be some nice profits to go toward the site. I would definitly buy at least one. i like the license plate idea too. both require advance purchases though, so i guess someone would have to put some cash up.

i made shirts for my friends for xmas.. 2 color silk screen was $2 per shirt with a $15 set up fee. THen we went to tshirt discounters and bought shirts for like $5 bux each..

Keep the ideas and feedback coming...(thumb)

Actually I checked out the caferpess site and it seems like a cool setup...so I will see about setting up a store for this site! :D

I'm down with a shirt. As long as the design is simple. I won't buy one if the design is a goofy cartoon drawing. Ideally, I'd like a shirt with protege5.com logo across the chest.

I have two people that have the custom embroidery machines and will do them in a Heartbeat .. i jsut need us to agree to one design .. and yes they would be embroidered ... not screen print .... so the normal price is about $1;00 per thousand stitches and i got my seats embroidered for $29.00 an emblem so they were 29,000 stitches per seat ... so let me knwo and i get one made up as a Demo i guess .. and as far as the shirt ..they could be in any color

Its a good idea that is followed through by other fourms. Though as mention a concern is will people actually buy them?

Done this through TT.net before and though we had lots of interested, not near as many actually bought them at the time.

But people still did and it raises a decent amount, plus it helped to spread the word.

I did not create the store to make money...although it will cost me money because you can't offer more than 1 type of product with the basic setup...so I opted for the premium store.

My primary goal for this is to obviously SPREAD THE WORD! Also, I'm hoping members actually have pride in being a member of this site.

I would appreciate more "walk the walk" then "talk the talk" if you know what I mean. ;)

Thats fine, understandable.

If I have time this week I'll work on a flyer, something we use heavily in TT.net to spread the word.

Keep some in your car and when you see another, leave a flyer. It more or less stressed that the board had the knowledge base to help with any problems, something that can appeal to anyone. Plus as a TT.net member you got 20% of parts. :D

Maybe some of the vendors here could offer such assistance.

Antoine, i checked out that link, but i received an email last week linking me to different product. i didnt like the ones i got sent so i emailed him telling him to create different logo's. I really like the new ones. i will be getting some t's and the license plate frame, to help spread the word. good job!!!(drinks)

here is the link they emailed me!!
http://www.cafeshops.com/mazda_mp3dotcom

Why aren't they offering us MP3'ers a clock or boxers? i want the clock!!:mad:

(bowdown) (bluemp3)

Last edited:
paul, did they change the design for everything, or just for you? because if they changed antoine original design, i dont think that's right.

Back