Mazda6 On Car and Drive in 5 mins!!!

The main point made was that the Mazda 6 has all the features and amenities of the "boring" Accord and Camry BUT in a much more exciting package.

Looks great...Handles well...Sporty and Fun...all in the same price range as the competition.

They really liked it! (thumb)

Only sort of negative point made was that the chassis creaked and flexed under aggressive driving...don't quote me on that but the point was made...the chassis could be fortified.

Thank you. Since my wife has a Mazda 6s, I was interested to hear what they had to say. I actually have not had that chassis flex experience but their car could have been well used. So far, it has been solid. Yes, I drive it hard when I can pry the keys away from my wife. I have not driven anything in its class that I like as well.

Alpine put one and an LCD screen in their LA Auto Show car. They had to make a whole new center console though, as the factory one is custom molded to what's already there.

Also very cool is they relocated the auto climate-control to the top of the center console. Looked very cool.

Here

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 264
Antoine said:

Only sort of negative point made was that the chassis creaked and flexed under aggressive driving...don't quote me on that but the point was made...the chassis could be fortified.

i just quoted ya. :D

just to report..got 7,000 miles on my 6s..and i drive it harder then most would 90% of the time. no creaking or flexing everything feels rock solid. hope it stays that way.

Latest posts

Back