Mazda 6 Rollcall

WhoDiddy

:
Mazda 6s
i'm tryin ta get a general idea about how many 6 owners are here, and wut type of 6 u have. please leave a reply.
mine's PIMPDADDYWHO

(nuts)

Last edited:
diddy,
i have a 6...

model: superior to yours heheheh j/k

6s 5 speed white...but u knew that. i know jermeyfl...kinacid have one..i don't think many others do tho

Nope. Sorry. I don't have one. No way am I putting it through a Newfoundland winter. Got it ordered to come in May.

Kincaid said:
Nope. Sorry. I don't have one. No way am I putting it through a Newfoundland winter. Got it ordered to come in May.

oops my mistake. saw your activity on the other 6 boards. thought u had one. oops

Yup I have a 6s white, its auto though!!!!

My fiancee can't drive stick....

I'm looking into getting a mazdaspeed for myself though.....

I have a speed yellow 6s sport loaded to the max....i really enjoy this car and am a long time owner of mazdas

I have around 35 MZ6's....I drive whatever one I'm in the mood to drive with all different colors to choose from.......Oh wait, I don't own them I have to sell them. :)

sigh...i was [ ] to getting a mazda 6...but the dealer told me with the option i want...there is a 4 months waiting list :wtf:...(yellow v6, manual, leather + sun roof) and the dealers for mazdas are kinda...like...ASS HOLES...gave me a quote on the price of the car...but when i get there...its a whole different car..with 2k more...and they dont know jack s*** about car...telling me how auto is standard...and maual is the option....:bs: sigh....but yea..anyways...i was on my way to order my brand new mazda 6 with 4 months waiting list...but on the way...i saw this subaru dealer...and stopped by...and end up getting a yellow wrx :D i still wanna a mazda 6 tho...but i guess its all good...its destiny sigh...

I feel your pain, I thought I'd be in for a long wait, but low and behold they found a car that matched what I spec'd out almost exactly. I didnt get the fancy mirror but I did get the all weather floor mats and the trunk thing so I bought it. Anyway, I beleive the wait is due to the fact that production has slowed way down cause they arent selling quite as many as predicted(4-5k sold in Jan and feb vs 5-6k/month est). And probably dont want to take special orders when they have 4 months of inventory out there. Someone at Mazda definately didnt see the demand for the manual tranny.

My Mazda 6

Drove one on saturday, fell in love with it, pick mine up tomorrow (monday, april 14) Mazda6i Base, power windows, locks. base everything else. Near future mods - Ditch the stock hub caps for 18x7.5 konigs, Wings west wing, tinted windows. Engine work as soon as stuff comes available. anywhere i can get stuff? exhaust, intake, turbo kit.

Back