EVERYONE INPUT WILL HELP

I am on the verge of buying lowering springs since the Ground Controls are basically "garbage"..and the mazdaspeed coilover set is too expensive..Now..i am bouncing back and forth from the H&R Springs which they say lowers the car about an inch and a third..1.3"..frnt and rear..but doesn't it have to be 2 diff drops frnt and rear??..my other choice is the eibach pro-kit..it drops the car i think like 1.3" frnt and 1.7 in rear...which may be too much...can anyone help me out with my decsion thanks.

i wont get the g-c because my friend who has been working on mazdas and with racing beat for a long time advised me to get the coil-overs from either mazda or racing beat..i told him they were out but too expensive right now..he told me to go wit either H&R or Eibach the "Pro-Kit"..he left that up to me...

Kooldino....where in nj u live...i moved to paterson area so if u are in northern nj and seea blue mp3 wit ny plts it is me...i wanna lower it because i like the look it gives and performance gains

dont our cars already have a 1 inch drop on them from a standard protege. so are all these lowering numbers compared to a stock protege or a MP3. cause if its astock Pro, your not going to get much lower than you are now. And personally if i was going to go with coil overs or adjustables i would wait and see if H&R and B&G is going to come out with anything first.

personally the only way your going to make your car handle better than it does is if you get coilovers. on my old golf i had Wietec coil-overs and the car handled awesome. I know their german but i think they make kits for just about any car you could think of. Does anyone know if there is a kit for the protege/323? if they do then this would probably be a good thing for you to get. their very good prices. i got a full coil-over kit from them for 980 for my golf. probably the best investment i made on that car. and they didnt sacrafice any drivability. since i live in michigan and we have the worst roads here.
thats just my opinion...

chris

Back