ZEX IS HERE!!

MP3-Owner

Contributor
:
2001 Laser Blue MP3
WOOHOO! My ZEX Kit came today!
I can't wait to get it installed.
I will keep you guys posted on how everything goes. :D

woohoo finaly, let us know, how the car handle with the nos, hehe how mach hp you gona run it at 50 ? :D

Yep, 50 for now :D
I will be getting it installed This Sat.
I will let you all know how it works out :D

ZEX INSTALLED!! OH YEAH BABY!!!

hehe...It is not as much as I hoped for, but it still kicks a$$!!
I am running 55 shot, it really gives the car a nice boost of speed.
I toasted a camero and a mustang(I don't think they were racing, but who cares..hehe). It is very nice.
This just kinda gives me a since of how adding 55(NA)HP to my car will feel. It feels pretty good.
I would say that if we add 65whp to our cars, then we should be set. :D:

how much did this cost you overalll , very nice..... if you get cought by a cop , your gonna pay it twice! hehe , do you got a button to press on your sterring to use it?
weell nice work

The kit cost me $430 shipped through a group buy on www.probetalk.com
No button, There is an activation switch you have to turn on, then you just floor the thing. It activates at WOT.
I'll just tell the cop it is for the strip only, hehe :) It might work.

Sorry guys, my comp stopped working for a few days, all fixed now. I didn't do anything except change my spark plugs to ZEX Hyperformance ones made for nitrous. I will take some more pics of my set-up and try to help you out in any way I can.

what about in the long run as far as the car still being drivable and what about gauges how many and where did you put them at ??

also whats your 1/4 time and o - 60 time if you have timed yourself with the zex kit :cool:

Good deal Patrick :) Are you gonna change your wires as well?

As for Gonzo,
The car is still my daily driver and have not had any problems with it, and what gauges would you be referring to? I did not have to use any gauges with the ZEX Kit, It controls all of the fuel and N2O.
And no times yet for the 1/4 mile, I don't even have a 1/4 mile track here :( all I have is an 1/8 mile track. When I get some times or if I decide to dyno my car I will let everyone know.

cool and the time for the 1/8 maybe i can convert it to a 1/4 :D :D :D just for #$^& and gigglez :p :p

MP3-Owner, Im curious as to how your well your clutch is holding up? DO you see any drawbacks to using this kit?

Back