best sites to get stuff?

Hey everyone! Just wondering what the best site(s) was to order stuff like xenon headlights, foglights, euro tail lamp assembly, injen cai, etc. from was. Also, is all this stuff relatively easy to install? Never messed with cars before, just pc's! :D A little unsure about installing stuff but I don't want to blow cash to get someone else to do it if I can do it myself. I'm afraid it would be like paying someone to install a stick of RAM! Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

Try nopionline.com

Lights and s*** are easy to install. If you can turn a wrench you can do it, just takes patience.

Lol DingesKhan...I feel the exact same way as you.....I know my way around the inside of a computer no problem while some people will pay money to install a burner or ram or whatever.

But when it comes to a car I'm clueless....I'd really like to find a website too that lists what all these different parts do...I understand some of the stuff, but I'm no wrenchhead and some of the stuff is confusing! :)

Kahn whats up brother haven't seen you in a while. Try nopi or SR motorsports they have good stuff, also if you need help you have my number, and also try to get in the registry. Todd

What's up Todd? I hoped you would catch this post. Thanks for the replies everyone. I am gonna e-mail you at your regular e-mail address soon. Have a Merry Christmas! BTW, you getting any goodies for the mp3 for christmas? :p Later!

Back