Can you say NOS

hukster00

:
06 GG Evo 9
I know i can hehe, i was at a carshow on saturday, and they had this thing NOS in a Bag for like 450$ or so, the install takes like 15min, all it is you plug it to the cigarette lighter then put a hose with nozzle in the intake, and whala :D all done, you get a button to activate the nos :D , thinking of getting it ? is it good or bad idea ?

Hmm, I haven't seen it but I would say no. You get what ya pay for, and it sounds cheap hehe. A good NOS dry system is only like 500-600 and not that hard to install.

true, but this was one of those none brand names ones hehe i think, plus you can take it off when you go for a check up to a delership :D , of if some thing brakes :D ;)

I know the kit that you saw, a few of my friends ran it in thier mustangs, actually it is a very good reliable kit, and I would put it up against most other dry manifold kits. The kit was featured in a muscle mustang issue and was noted for the best bang for the buck. It is called bottle in a bag. It is not a no name brand, they have had kits for mustangs for years. Good buy, only reason why I'm not going to get it is because I am going for show, and the blue bottle looks much better, and I'm looking for a permanent install with a throttle switch, alond with the toggle.

Back