mass air flow sensor?

do thay make a oversized mass air for the mp3 or have one compatiable because i beileive this is hurting the ones with intakes or am i wrong anyone have any ideas?

I've read on other sites that the older proteges have the same MAS airflow sensor as the supra. But you have to research that more. I'm not positive.

k i hope that is true if so we could gain some horsepower if we can get a larger mass airflow ill try to look in to it but i am not sure where to begin lol

If we have a mass airflow sensor like the Supra and the Focus, that mean that we can work the intake and the exhaust without being worry of the air/fuel ratio. The ECU will compensate to keep a good air/fuel ratio! Is it right? :confused:

I don't know if the MAS airflow sensor that we have now is the same as the supra or not. But I have read at other sites, I think it was www.protegetech.com, that the OLDER model proteges have the same as the supra. I don't want people to start bashing me because I made a bulls*** statement. I have no Idea about the MAS on ours is the same or not.

can anyone confirm this cause i am at a total loss lol sorry i am not very good with the technical aspect i looked but not sure i hope we can find a new mass airflow rember the small stuff counts right?

Back