"Updated" BEGI TURBO LIST

ok Kflyfshr7, heres the deal.
I was the 1st peep to call mr bell with the mp3 question, anyway, i dunno why, but he told me around 1 month with the car and way more than 2900, it was more like 5000 or more. now, i understand the extra price is for all the custom job, BUT, i still dont get something... WHY 3 MONTHS!!! i mean, thats kinda odd, or maybe it isnt, but i will recommend trying to ask him if it is, by any way, possible to accelerate the process.

Also, i think we need to work on the 25 ppl number too, seems like we are not getting more than 15 or less....

The $5000.00 is going to cover the costs of making castings and hoses and all that technical mumbo-jumbo. Once he has that money, Mr. Bell can start the actual process of building the turbo. He is going to need the car for 90-120 days because it is the "first" car and he isn't exactly sure what problems or circumstances could arise. After the first is built, he will obviously know more precisely what worked and didn't work. Feel free to call Mr. Bell about any of this. I don't want to speak for him, if you know what I mean.

ok, if its going to take that long, i insist we should consider the number for members to sign, i mean, we can just give 500 and reduce the number to 10. so that by march or april we already have a turbo!

This is true Razhael, all Mr. Bell needs is $5000.00, whether 5 people come up with it or 100 people do. I am ready to give my deposite, I just wish the list would grow.

we have to put a date to end the list, but i believe this list posts have been around for a while, seems like this is all we are getting. Man, 500 is just fine with me. Lets see what the others in the list have to say.

This should really be crossposted to a few MP5 groups. I know that 25 or 50 people could happen if that is the case. Count me in as far as interest goes.

Jay

i can do 500 in mid to late January tho. But I do agree that this NEEDS to be in a P5 forum. That will get us where we need to be.

Back