Michigan Mazdas- storage procedures?

changedman

Banned
Contributor
:
2001 Mazda MP3
Just curious what you all do- do you store your mazda for the "brutal" michigan winter?

also, what do you do to it if you use it all winter (take wheels off? etc)

When do you plan to get it out and ready for the summer?

i store mine for the winter, as i tried to drive it last winter and got in a accident. i won't take mine out of storage until sometime in april probably.

I have been driving the black stalian since mid dec. no problems in the snow. i have 15in steels and snow shoes on.

probably a good idea you store yours for winter, i just met a guardrail after hitting black ice. $1200 in damage. :( still waiting for the parts to come in. on the other hand, can't wait to get 7" widescreen in dash tv in as well as dvd player. :D i also have steels on with winter tires. i cant stand the hubcaps so i jsut have the steel wheel with no hubcap. i think it looks better thatn way. also- what mods (if any) do you all have? where did you get them/ how much did u pay?
thanks

-pat

look under this for my mods, i spent over a grand i mods so far, i hope to get turbo kit next. when i got in my accident it was around 6500 in damages, and my car was gone for almost three months.

I have no mods at this time I just got her in mid dec so I am goingto wait till spring

Back