Hi Rev Tuners is pissing me off!

Mazdaspeedgirl

Resident Autocrosser
:
99 10AE MX-5 | 2016.5 CX-5 GT
Last night I watched it (I am a glutton for punishment I guess), and they had a two second clip of an RX-7 saying how "This is the car for high hp/litre output"...and that was it!!! The rest of the show was all about body kits, custom tails, and st00pid blinky lights. :mad:
They have the perfect opportunity to showcase a real car and provide tech info/track numbers and DON'T! grrr....no wonder people laugh at imports...grrr...

I mean, I used to just laugh at the show, but then they spit in our faces by never showing Mazdas, and when they do have the baddest Mazda yet, the blow it off by giving it 2 seconds air time and spend the rest of the time on ricey crap.

There was one girl who owned a turbo civic. She said "it has a turbo and blowoff valve..." and spent the rest of her time blabberring about the stereo, bodykit and paint. She looked totally confused when she said it had a turbo. And what's the point of saying it has a blow off valve?? oh..she meant a really loud one...:rolleyes: But she did talk about how she liked all the chrome accessories that she had installed in the engine bay....

look everybody. its the F&F meets day time television. the shows for ricers without doubt. i would love to see that show banned. hell put more stuff on like HP TV or something. then again i haven't seen that in some time so that quality(if it had any to begin with) may have gone down the tubes some.

As long as it is sponsored by Pep BoyZ, the Z is intentional, the show will suck!

lmao..."We're car people." bah! ooo...they carry APC products...well, so does Autozone, but the Zone isn't a proclaimed rice dealer...lmao

i'm surprised Crutchfield isn't the proud sponsor of that s*** show. they're dealing with rice accesories nowadays. when i'm spending several thousand on a home theater set up or car audio the last thing i want to see is shift knobs,glow in the dark exhausts, and neon lights. how many people do you think call in and say yes i'll take one of these amps, this amp, 2 of these subs,a pair of 6 1/2's, some components for the front, this deck, and oh can you throw in that snazzy pair of LED windshield squirters while your at it, thanks.

twiztedjeckel said:
how many people do you think call in and say yes i'll take one of these amps, this amp, 2 of these subs,a pair of 6 1/2's, some components for the front, this deck, and oh can you throw in that snazzy pair of LED windshield squirters while your at it, thanks.

Unfortunitly, ALOT!

twiztedjeckel said:
how many people do you think call in and say yes i'll take one of these amps, this amp, 2 of these subs,a pair of 6 1/2's, some components for the front, this deck, and oh can you throw in that snazzy pair of LED windshield squirters while your at it, thanks.
(rofl)

duh... i hope a BOV came with the turbo, or is it that thing on my radiator? (rofl)

just like the guy the other night telling me he has 8 grand underneath the hood in his integra... kinda funny how i was creeping up on him.

Hey Mazdaspeedgirl, did she do the whole hair twirl thing? LOL

::thumbs down:: boo squirter light thingies.. have you seen now they have them that change all the colors in the rainbow? its just bad.

Pro5OnSpeed said:
Hey Mazdaspeedgirl, did she do the whole hair twirl thing? LOL
actually no...she was average, as far as looks go. white (not that there' anything wrong with that). :D

twiztedjeckel said:
well she "well endowed" and have a low cut shirt on?
well endowed, yes. All over. :D she was aaa-ight. white though (not that there's anything wrong with that). :D:D

mypfizzle said:
::thumbs down:: boo squirter light thingies...
LMAO! (rofl)
squirter light thingies...

down here in Texas, even the bubbas have them on their trucks. (rofl)

you know something is wayyyy played out when it gets to the bubbas...they're just now getting into the ragged-visor-hats-on-backwards-upsidedown-A&F look...lol!

Mazdaspeedgirl said:

well endowed, yes. All over. :D she was aaa-ight. white though (not that there's anything wrong with that). :D:D

she was well endowed all over the place or her well endowedness was all over the place?

i bet they just slow her down. either that or she can use them as parachutes

twiztedjeckel said:

she was well endowed all over the place or her well endowedness was all over the place?

i bet they just slow her down. either that or she can use them as parachutes
LMAO!!! that's true, I only have D's, I couldn't imagine what a PITA larger ones would be (hers looked pretty big). Heh, I have trouble just trying to swing a golf club and shooting pool..lol

She was a thick girl. and white (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Mazdaspeedgirl said:

LMAO!!! that's true, I only have D's

i'm sorry. ask for bigger ones for your birthday and maybe you'll get them:rolleyes:

do you throw yours out the window to use them as parachutes as well when your cruisin right along?

and why do you keep bringing up the white thing?

did i miss the bus somewhere along the line here like kris kross?

Mazdaspeedgirl said:

LMAO!!! that's true, I only have D's, I couldn't imagine what a PITA larger ones would be (hers looked pretty big). Heh, I have trouble just trying to swing a golf club and shooting pool..lol

She was a thick girl. and white (not that there's anything wrong with that).

You can send the white ones my way if you want... ;)

I was gonna say that speaking of well-endowedness, Diane should know all about that!! Whew... What a hottie!!!!!

Once again, I gotta say your new hubby is a lucky guy... Not only in walking away from the tumbling miata, but for finding you as well...

I watched an older episode of that show for about 5 minutes, and couldn't stand everybody ooogling over the shift knobs and body kits... Blah...

actually no...she was average, as far as looks go. white (not that there' anything wrong with that).

most of the white girls i know are stupid! or am I stupid for knowing them i dunno!

most of the white girls i know are stupid! or am I stupid for knowing them i dunno!

you got to be kidding me all girls are dumb not just the white ones

Back