Where can you get the CAI's?

big_ben

Contributor
I keep reading about people getting the CAI's but the only on I can ever find is the one from MHP. Where can you get the one from Injen or AEM. I went to their websites but you cant order them there. At the Injen site all I get is that annoying music and then I cant find out where to get one. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Am I the only retarded one who can't find this stuff? Don't answer that! :mad:

Hello Ben how are you doing this fine afternoon? Well I thought I would do you a little favor by informing you that a CAI is a waste of money on a car like yours if you are looking for performance. Looks and sound is all that it is good for. You will actually lose low-end power with just a CAI. We don’t want that now do we? We need all the low-end power we can muster up in these cars.

Hey game and Ben how are you guys? I will have to agree with game on this one. I wanted one for my car but after doing some research they do not provide any performance benefit for cars with our output. I will probably save the money and drop in a K&N soon.

Do they have a K&N for this car. I didn't think they would have one yet. Let me know if you know of one somewhere. Oh, and by the way game, since you are so worried about my money, do you also offer stock tips?

Back