Just a suggestion here.....

APEXistud

:
1990 Mazda Miata
Seeing as how a lot of posts turn into flame wars, I suggest we all try to hold our tongues a little when it comes to swearing in a post. All that it does is get everyone all hyped up. Then we end up with a good post gone bad, for example linuxninja's "Nitrous Post. Or for a better example see chris and the infamous My Mods Post. No one really wanted to start a war, but one guy would post his opinion in a clean, friendly, "i'm gonna have to disagree with you" way with no real bad words, then BOOM. Everyone has to get the flame suit on and every poster is armed with a blow torch.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, please try to keep your posts clean. I'm not saying that no one should swear online, but I personally can think of a ton of other words to use instead of the 4-letter ones. I think we should also try to post in the right forums. eg, Off Topic should go in Off Topic, Performance should go to Performance, etc ;) Just my .02 cents I only put this post in this forum, because it stands a better chance of being seen here, sorry for not being performance related. This won't happen again.

Back