Mazda Tuning Magazine

The web based magazine that we started creating over 2 months ago is now opening an email address for people to send ideas. cars they would like to see featured and other information to make this all work for the mazda community. the site is still under construction and should be up soon. if you have any further questions you can ask me personally or email us at info@mazdatuningmag.com.

www.mazdatuningmag.com - just to prove this is not a rumor or joke (thumb)

Thanks
Dominick

Co-Founder, Mazda Tuning Magazine

hey...i see your from maryland...wanna come snap some pics of a p5, and MP3 at the baltimore convention center???

since im new to the site and didnt really know where to post it i put the link with that so people would know its not a joke or a rumor. sorry if there was a misunderstanding. about the pics that would be a possibility. heres my personal email for now... mazdatuningmag@hotmail.com

Dominick

Thanks for the response so far. I know i only posted this about 30 min ago and ive recieved many emails. If only the other sites were ass good as you all (caugh caugh, mx6.com, probetalk.com) maybe you guys can talk them into wanting this to happen.

Thanks guys/gals
Dominick

Well, the two big Mazda camps are probably going to be the Miata, and the RX-7. The Protege has a small hardcore groupee following.

The RX-8 should prove to end up like the RX-7 folks and the Mazda 6 promises to have a small following also.

I think it could work. Just a matter of getting the name out there...

mazdatuningmag said:
Thanks for the response so far. I know i only posted this about 30 min ago and ive recieved many emails. If only the other sites were ass good as you all (caugh caugh, mx6.com, probetalk.com) maybe you guys can talk them into wanting this to happen.

Thanks guys/gals
Dominick

surprized probetalk didn't give you any support.:confused:

MX6.com recently sent an email saying they are also 100% behind us. We had an idea of trying to get as many MAZDAS into a meet / group photo. We have not made any arrangements on where the first one will be (more than likely maryland or virginia) but we would like to travel a little to cover all the places we can. If you are interested in this or would like to start planning a photo stop/ meet in your area it would be great. the more people that you get to show the better. Thanks

Dominick & Jake

To bad I only know of maybe three or four people in Colorado, and then FM of course...

Maybe a Grand Junction tour with FM as the stop...

Sweet, good to see this going. Yeah, the cars that Stutters mentioned are your best bets.

We have an autocross tomorrow. If I can remember, I will try to take my digital camera and get some pictures for you. We usually have at least a couple of Miata, an MP3 and a 626 Turbo. We will see who shows up. My wife's Mazda 6 is not broken in yet so I won't take it. Yeah, Iknow there is no special break in for the Mazda 6 but I will wait until 800-1000 miles, change the oil and then run it.

We recently teamed up with Teckademics. If you dont know anything about them check out their site. www.teckademics.com .
We will be attending the car show in Baltimore this coming weekend. Dustin from Teckademics will be with us. Later

Dominick

Let me see if this works.

2000-5-16.jpg

cielo ax 6.jpg

This is my 10 AE Miata autocrossing.

dolphins-first-autocross.jpg

This is my daughter autocrossing her MP3.

lapis rf quartersmall.jpg

lapis rr quarter small.jpg

This is the Mazda 6s we just got.

Last edited:
(thumb) (thumb) (thumb) (thumb) . AWSOME PICS. I would love to be your neighbor! I cant say enough about them or say thanks enough times.

You would havae to move a long way to b eour neighbor since I live on the Mexician border in Arizona. There are some advantages as you can tell from the pictures the weather is pretty good. Today it cooled off to 65 degrees F for the high. We also have a 1993 MX-6 LS v-6 but it is green. I should take some pictures of that too I guess.

Mazdatuningmag,

Good luck with the magazine. I am sure you'll find lots of support here in the protege community, looking forward to what you guys have to offer.

Jared

Back