time of post

Hey..
To whom it may concern...
I notice there's something wrong with the time that we post our messages on is incorrect.
For example, the time that i'm posting this message is now 6:15pm ET, but the time that shows that i posted this on the board is different...
Someone want to correct that?

yeah i've noticed that for a while now. I meant to say something about it. guess i forgot cause i'm so exited about ordering my turbo and all

Adam3482P

i figured it out...Just go to your profile options and set the time to your location.....oppps!!
you must have the incorrect time zone setting like i did...

Ok I put it on (GMT) Western Europe time. And its right. But i thought i was in North Carolina not London. Hmmmm?!?!?!

LOL LOL ORIGINALLY it was GMT....the site was that is....but Enry reset the clock of the board a while back to be EST.....it did a bunch of weird stuff when he did.....that is why its goofy....don't worry about it...just KEEP POSTIN! LOL

Please post these type of topics in the Help/Feedback forum (moved this one). :)

Thanks.

Is it still acting funky?

Yeah it is. I just noticed the times were all funked up today, but I just set my time zone to -1 hours. Living across the Atlantic isn't so bad :shrug: :D

Yeah, apparently Madison, WI is now in the same vicinity of Cape Verde :D. Oh well, at least the time looks right now, heh.

Chris

Back